Choosing a ConveyancerWritten by homebuy1
When you are buying, selling or remortgaging your property you need a conveyancer . They manage the legal process of transferring the legal ownership (Title) from the seller to the buyer. This process happens when a property is bought or sold. The legal process is known as conveyancing and you need regulated professionals to carry out this service for you. If you are in a chain then it could take more than 3 months. First time buyers or people that aren't in a chain can get to completion very fast.
Choosing the right Solicitor or Conveyancer to handle your sale, purchase or remortgage
Choose a Solicitor or Conveyancer that is local to your new property as they will be knowledgeable about the area. You can choose your solicitor by using the quote tool. Our Solicitors pride themselves on offering a great service. Buying and selling property can be stressful but we aim to ensure that you spend quality time thinking about your dream home and getting ready to move in. Our Solicitors are happy to call you back at a specific time and will. Please ask any questions so that you can progress with your move. Don't worry if you cant think of any questions our solicitors work to a Customer Service promise. The logo is on the top left of your quote.
Once you instruct a Solicitor you will get the same person dealing with your transaction from start to finish unless of course a holiday intervenes.
Using Homebuyer Conveyancing to choose your solicitor or licensed conveyancer
So how do you choose? - You do an online quote search by location and choose a solicitor that is nearest to your property. You then ask for a quote with a call back at a certain time. When the solicitor rings you on time you can go over the quote to ensure that the information represents the full costs - It should!
Conveyancing Quotes on the go! - Homebuyer Conveyancing goes mobile
If you are busy and you need to use the mobile then we have something very special - have a look for us on google and press the link - Wow a quote engine that works on the phone. Now that's progress!
Latest from homebuy1
- Compare Conveyancing Solicitors Quotes, Solicitor Finder | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Conveyancing Solicitors Costs. Cheap Conveyancer Finder | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Local Mortgage Solicitor Conveyancing Quotes Comparison | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- House Buying Fixed Price Mortgage Solicitors Quotes | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Compare Near Me Conveyancing Property Solicitors fees | Homebuyer Conveyancing
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer panel provides you with the cost of conveyancing calculation search filters to match your specific legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying residential property or buy to let property investments. Our Lender Solicitors conveyancing panel cover England and Wales. Your sale and purchase conveyancing prices are fully itemised. No hidden charges. Free No Obligation Advice
First Time Buyer? Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer by using the conveyancing quote tool.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best Lender conveyancing panel approved Solicitors for your residential New Build, Sale and Purchase, Moving House or Remortgage by using our Lender Conveyancing Solicitors near me comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison service - No personal details
- Conveyancing charges - Fully itemised - Include legal fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Professional Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best Conveyancing quote
- The Homebuyer Conveyancing Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance to their quote
Find out about Buyers Protect Insurance.
Read all about our Service Price Promise.
Enjoy a Conveyancing Direct Service
Click the link - SURVEY QUOTE
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate costs / urgency