Buy to let! Make an informed choice online on which direct Conveyancing Solicitor to use for your property investment. Search by cheapest, nearest, Mortgage Lender and compare quotes. Save Money on freehold, leasehold property and use our accurate legal results.
Do you want to be a landlord? Are you adding UK, England and Wales properties to your existing investment portfolio? Are you Re-mortgaging an existing Property? To make an informed choice of investment you need an experienced buy to let Conveyancing Solicitor
A Buy to Let investment is when you purchase a property to rent out.
Are you a cash buyer or are you using a buy to let mortgage.
The owner of a buy to let is called an investor and is known by the tenants (the people that reside in the property and pay rent) as the landlord.
Instructing a Solicitor or Conveyancer
Finding the best Buy To Let Conveyancing Solicitor is important to you as often these type of purchases are not vacant when you buy them.
The Solicitor will:
- Check that you have the right mortgage deal, loan and that your Conveyancer is on the approved recommended lender panel
- Confirm that you can rent out the property (Some leasehold properties do not allow this)
- Ensure you have the correct permissions to rent out your property
- Confirm that you have the correct permissions before you enter into any Tenancy agreement
- Support you with any legal documentation such as producing an Assured Shorthold Tenancy (AST)
- Determine as part of the lending criteria, if you can rent to close family or DSS
- Advise what's included in your purchase as you may need to buy a furniture pack.
- Work swiftly to conclude the transaction as they are fully aware that this needs to be a stable investment.
- If You need to fast track your sale and purchase then ask your preferred Conveyancer to use a faster search from Onesearch Direct
The Homebuyer Buy To Let conveyancing supports landlords / Investors buy and sell ‘Buy to Let’ property, freehold or leasehold, quickly and easily.
To start earning from your investment you will want to complete your purchase and let your property as soon as possible. Losing the plot can be expensive. We keep costs low so please review our Conveyancer detailed quotes.
You maybe considering selling your buy to let. Vacant possession is not always required.
We can also provide a national, local remortgage conveyancing quotation.