Should a company have a Customer Charter?
The forward thinking company that puts customer service as priority does have a Charter.
A Customer Charter / Code of Practice is an ideal way of helping companies define with their customers, and others, what that service should be and the standard that should be expected.
Customers can complain and be heard if they are dissatisfied with any aspect of the process but importantly they can put forward ideas for improvement.
Why we have developed a Customer Charter:
- Help Homebuyer Conveyancing clarify what the potential clients want from our services.
- Help Homebuyer Conveyancing provide value for money Conveyancers costs
- Focus Homebuyer Conveyancing on the task to improve services and promote quality.
- Encourage customers to provide feedback on how Homebuyer Conveyancing can deliver exceptional service.
- Explain to customers how they can help a Homebuyer Conveyancing to deliver the services they want
- Help drive and sustain a process of continuous improvement in service quality
- Help foster good relations with customers generally, most of whom will welcome Homebuyer Conveyancing efforts to take account of their views
What the Charter includes?
Our Customer Charter clearly sets out the purposes and priorities of Homebuyer Conveyancing. In particular it:
- Spells out the standards of service customers can expect
- Tells customers how to complain if something goes wrong, or service is not met, or how to offer a suggestion for improvement
- Makes clear how customers can contact Homebuyer Conveyancing and get further information
- Makes sure the information is accessible and easy to understand
- Fully involves customers and employees in its preparation
- Explains how Homebuyer Conveyancing is planning for further improvement
- Assure customers that they will receive a fair and informed service
- Details if there is any relevant legislation
All Homebuyer Conveyancing network partner companies are part of an industry where a regulator has been appointed. That is why we take our online marketing so seriously, but allow our companies and clients establish if the conveyancing quote meets their needs.
In conclusion if we listen and we have a dedicated person managing the charter then our Customers benefit.
We have our own seal of approval.