Compare Property Lawyers Fees And Save Money | Homebuyer ConveyancingWritten by homebuy1
When you buy, sell or remortgage a property then you will need a Solicitor that understands the legal process. Costs vary so do price compare with Homebuyer
The detailed quote covers
- Legal costs plus VAT
- Bank Transfer charge (otherwise known as a Telegraphic Transfer)
- A charge for filling out SDLT forms.
- Property Searches (including Water and Drainage, Environmental Search and Local Authority Search)
- Chancel Insurance
- Land Registry fee (the charge incurred by registering you as the new owner of the property with the Land Registry)
- Online Identity Checks
- Bankruptcy check
- Land Registry and Land Charges Searches
On this site you pop your details in, with what you are looking for, and proceed to get a detailed quote from a solicitor that is nearest to you. We would ask that if you need a fast completion you should instruct a local Property Solicitor. You can if you wish sort by price but think carefully on why that is a priority over location. We understand when it comes to remortgaging that the need to complete fast is reduced and a local solicitor may not be a priority. For that reason we have put in a cheapest sort button again because Customers requested this option.
On the Homebuyer site you can instruct and get a copy of your quote.
Why Customers choose Homebuyer Conveyancing
Price - Our fixed Conveyancing Solicitors costs are detailed as per the points above so that you get no nasty surprises at the end.
Service - Our Solicitors are accountable for managing your transaction and offering you a well informed Customer service. This alleviates stress and they have all signed up to our unique Customer Service Promise.
The Homebuyer Conveyancing website brings the best of both worlds. An easy instruction process and a well managed team of Solicitors that pride themselves over the service they provide. Its not faceless and we are always keen to hear from you so please keep your improvement ideas flowing and contact us.
Latest from homebuy1
- Sharia Conveyancing Solicitors, Islamic Legal Services | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Easy To Compare Conveyancers Pricing | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Best Buy, Simple To Use Conveyancing Calculator | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Great Value Mortgage Approved Lawyers | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Instantly Find Solicitors Fixed Legal Rates | Homebuyer Conveyancing
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the cost calculation search filters to match your specific legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying residential property or buy to let property investments. Our Lender Conveyancing Solicitors panel cover England and Wales. Your sale and purchase conveyancing prices are fully itemised. No hidden charges. Free No Obligation Advice
First Time Buyer? Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer, Solicitor by using the quote tool.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best Lender panel approved Conveyancing Solicitors for your residential New Build, Sale and Purchase, Moving House or Remortgage. It is free to use our independent Lender Conveyancing Solicitors near me comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison service - No personal details
- Conveyancing charges - Fully itemised - Include legal fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Professional Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best conveyancing quotes
- The Homebuyer Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance to their quote
Find out about Buyers Protect Insurance.
Read all about our Service Price Promise.
Conveyancing Direct Service
The conveyancing Process Explained
Click the link - SURVEY QUOTE
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate costs / urgency