Your Move Can Happen! Property Lawyer 24/7 Finder | Homebuyer ConveyancingWritten by homebuy1
Homebuyers and Investors can use our system 24/7 and take advantage of the savvy search filters to quickly find a Solicitor.
Your Solicitors Move Finder
If you are moving house, a first time buyer, Investor or simply remortgaging then make the most of your hard earned cash.
Compare low cost Solicitors online quickly and efficiently by using the Homebuyer intuitive conveyance comparison service.
For free you can review legals without entering any personal details.
Review moving house conveyancing and if you are ready to instruct or have a question, take a quote away.
We provide you with the enquiry tools to select a convenient time for you to receive a direct Mortgage Conveyancer call to discuss your fixed fee conveyance.
Free Lawyers Costs Calculator
The Lawyers have varying overheads and some live in expensive areas and others do not.
If you want the cheapest Solicitor then you can do just that on the Homebuyer website.
Consider the advantages of combining your sale and purchase. Having 1 point of contact to manage both makes sense.
The disbursements are calculated for you and within a purchase quote, we use a national Onesearch Direct network search pack.
A search pack that covers all Counties in England and Wales which is less than £200.
Moving House Is A Big Deal For Most
Moving house is a big deal. We help you to make the right conveyance choices.
Make the most of our price comparison website.
Receive that all important Conveyancer call.
If you do instruct a Homebuyer Solicitor, which hopefully is before offer acceptance stage, you will be sent the Client care pack and terms of engagement.
Please sign the terms of engagement and return these promptly.
On receipt they will carry out the required ID checks. You maybe asked for monies on account.
Searches should not be ordered until after your Survey unless you are confident and in a hurry to exchange.
Exchange of contracts is where no party can pull out of the agreement. On party to sell and the other to purchase.
Gazumping may occur up to exchange of contracts.
This is where someone else puts in a higher offer for the property and the Vendor accepts it.
If you need help in finding a Lawyer for moving or you want a remortgage Solicitor quote then:-
Call 0345 463 7664
You may also want to consider the Buyers Protect Insurance.
Latest from homebuy1
- Sharia Conveyancing Solicitors, Islamic Legal Services | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Easy To Compare Conveyancers Pricing | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Best Buy, Simple To Use Conveyancing Calculator | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Great Value Mortgage Approved Lawyers | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Instantly Find Solicitors Fixed Legal Rates | Homebuyer Conveyancing
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer panel provides you with the cost calculation search filters to match your specific legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying residential property or buy to let property investments. Our Lender Solicitors panel cover England and Wales. Your sale and purchase conveyancing prices are fully itemised. No hidden charges. Free No Obligation Advice
First Time Buyer? Need Advice? – Prepare your legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer by using the quote tool.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best Lender panel approved Solicitors for your residential New Build, Sale and Purchase, Moving House or Remortgage by using our independent Lender Conveyancing Solicitor near me comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison service - No personal details
- Conveyancing charges - Fully itemised - Include legal fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Professional Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best conveyancing quotes
- The Homebuyer Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance to their quote
Find out about Buyers Protect Insurance.
Read all about our Service Price Promise.
Conveyancing Direct Service
The conveyancing Process Explained
Click the link - SURVEY QUOTE
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate costs / urgency