Conveyancing Comparison, Convenient, Competitive | Homebuyer ConveyancingWritten by homebuy1
Use our convenient, competitive conveyancing comparison when buying, selling and remortgaging UK property.
With 2017 coming to a close we all try and relax. Some will watch TV and others will go online and surf the internet.
Over the Christmas shutdown the property portals get many more visitors.
Buyers and Investors deciding if they can afford to move in 2018.
With that in mind you can use the comparison service that provides accurate quotes for your possible home sale and house purchase.
Review the fees by cheapest, nearest and by Mortgage Lender.
It pays to plan ahead and budget for your move.
Solicitors Legal Costs Comparison
We make it easy to find your moving Conveyancers costs without the need to enter any personal details.
With our website you can look at 5 cheapest and 5 local quotes by Mortgage Lender.
Some lenders do stipulate that you should use an approved Conveyancer that sits on their panel.
If you are both selling and buying property then take advantage of having one point of contact.
Check out sale and purchase quotations
The Homebuyer panel has over 120 members and if you are buying property the quotes include a search pack that costs less than £200.
Your instructed Home buyer Solicitor orders the search pack via their Onesearch Direct ordering portal. They can also order other insurances for you.
Buy to Let
In 2017 we have seen a significant drop in Buy to Let conveyance searches.
It is the first time, buy to let investors that are now looking at other forms of investment, whilst the experienced investors are selling in the South of England and buying in the North.
Student accommodation offers high yields with minimal risk to Investors. Many of these type of properties are HMO licensed.
The landlord must provide Tenants a property that meets the Local Authority Houses of Multiple Occupancy standards.
First Time Buyer Conveyancers.
The recent Stamp Duty Land Tax changes whereby First Time Buyers pay no SDLT tax on properties up to £300,000 is a great end of year present.
Now First time Buyers have a helping hand to get on to the Property Ladder.
If you are a First Time Buyer then you can compare first time buyer conveyancing fees using our calculator for your potential property purchase.
Please do instruct your Solicitor before offer acceptance stage as you do need to pass your legal details to the vendor Agent.
Call 0345 463 7664
Latest from homebuy1
- Best Online Remortgage Rates | Mortgage Broker Enquiry | Mortgage Deal Finder
- Purchase Conveyancing Search Pledge | Best Solicitors Fees Comparison
- Find Cheap Online Conveyancing : Conveyancing Solicitor Quote Comparison
- Remortgaging Free Legals For Conveyancing | Conveyancing Solicitor Quote Finder
- Affordability To Borrow From A Mortgage Lender? | Best Mortgage Deals
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the conveyancing calculation search filters to match your specific legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying and remortgaging residential property or buy to let investments. Our Lender Conveyancing Solicitors panel cover England and Wales. Your remortgage, sale and purchase conveyancing prices are fully itemised. No hidden extras. Free No Obligation Advice
First Time Buyer? Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your conveyancing legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best Lender panel approved Conveyancing Solicitors quote for your residential New Build, Sale and Purchase, Moving House or Remortgage. Use our free independent Conveyancing Solicitors near me comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison quote service - No personal details
- Conveyancing costs - Fully itemised quote - Include legal fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Professional Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best conveyancing quotes
- The Homebuyer Conveyancing Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance
Find out about Buyers Protect Insurance.
Conveyancing Service Promise.
Conveyancing Direct Service
The conveyancing costs Process Explained
Homebuyer Survey Costs
Click the link - SURVEY Finder
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate urgency with cost