Newbuy Property Investors Focus On High Yields | Homebuyer ConveyancingWritten by homebuy1
The smarter high end New Build stock is now the newbuy Investors choice simply because demand is up from long term renters and yields are strong.
Landlord News 12th May - Buy to Let Leads other asset classes. Strong yields - Demand is high for the right stock.
Property Developers should make the most of the recent Stamp Duty increases. They can now focus on Property Investors that want a good return on their investment. Make it well, keep maintenance low and build in regeneration areas where rents will be robust. They know when they see a good investment that getting to exchange of contracts is priority as this is where their offer becomes legally binding.
It is all about the yield or was it the bass!
Developers MUST focus on faster Exchanges. Keeping Investors on track is paramount when discounts are key to generating fast acting Investors.
We Help You Too - The company that knows what Property Investors want and what Property Developers need https://whyt.co.uk
The UK property market is on its next cycle of change. When this happens Cash Buyers used to win every time. They used to command a higher discount on the basis that they were the only ones that could act fast.
This is about to change. Property Cash Buyers no longer have the edge. A new legal pack available to Developers is binding between the Developer (seller) and the New Build Buyer. This gets both parties to exchange. A target of 14 days has been set.
Anything else? Of course the Homebuyer Conveyancing panel is now on many property portals and all users, Estate Agents, IFA's and Developers can clearly see where a conveyancing quote is up to and can track each sale to completion. That saves time and hassle. For Developers it is a dream come true. Accurate updates from Solicitors without speaking to them. Developers enjoy conveyancing insights and Solicitors get connected. The impossible has been made possible by We Help You Too Ltd.
Duncan Pattinson MD of We Help You Too Ltd knows first hand what was required to change the market. He used to be MD of a large Buy To let Investor company. Investors want and need conveyancing choice. It has got to be impartial and an armchair conveyancing service is preferable.
The software designed and developed is unique forward thinking platform, as it uses many years of operational experience that has come together to produce a system that is key to supporting the many Sales Progressors. He knows Solicitors are busy and they will complete much faster without the continuous updates required by most companies to forecast their cash flow. A smooth conveyancing operation.
Traffic lights not only on roads
The back office uses traffic light status key milestones to track each property transaction.
The change is relentless
1) Homebuyers and Investors can add exchange insurance in to their new buy conveyancing Investor, Homebuyer quote.
2) Homebuyers and Investors can mitigate gazumping and get to a rapid exchange - It costs more but if both sides contribute then the pain is halved.
3) Homebuyers and Investors can use breakdown cover. Passing this policy to tenants saves money and time. A speedy solution to tenant issues.
The bottom line is simple when it comes to change
What does it cost?
How to implement to make the most of what has been designed?
Our Homebuyer Conveyancing panel instruction solution benefits both seller and buyer. So everyone wins. The solicitor wins - They update other key professionals less. They can get on with what they enjoy the most.
Latest from homebuy1
- Capital Conveyancing Legal Quote Comparison | Best Solicitors Fees For You
- Quick & Easy Conveyancing Quotes. No Hassle, No Commitments
- Buying Property Solicitor Finder | Cheapest Conveyancing Fees And Quotes
- About To Buy A New Property | Browse Fully Inclusive Quotes | Local Solicitors Fees
- Moving Soon! Your Own Home Conveyancer Comparison | Quotes For Conveyancing
New Homebuyer Scottish Conveyancing panel
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the conveyancing calculation search filters to match your specific legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying and remortgaging residential property or buy to let investments. Our Lender Conveyancing Solicitors panel cover England and Wales. Your remortgage, sale and purchase conveyancing prices are fully itemised. No hidden extras. Free No Obligation Advice
First Time Buyer? Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your conveyancing legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best Lender panel approved Conveyancing Solicitors quote for your residential New Build, Sale and Purchase, Moving House or Remortgage. Use our free independent Conveyancing Solicitors near me comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison quote service - No personal details
- Conveyancing costs - Fully itemised quote - Include legal fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Professional Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best conveyancing quotes
- The Homebuyer Conveyancing Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance
Find out about Buyers Protect Insurance.
Conveyancing Service Promise.
Conveyancing Direct Service
The conveyancing costs Process Explained
Homebuyer Survey Costs
Click the link - SURVEY Finder
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate urgency with cost