A Faster Conveyancing Process for Remortgaging | Homebuyer ConveyancingWritten by homebuy1
Do you need a faster conveyancing process when buying, selling and remortgaging property? Homebuyer Is here to help you.
Get to exchange of contracts quickly by using a special legal pack.
The members of the Homebuyer panel have access to a special fast track legal pack which stops gazumping and gets Homebuyers and Buy to Let Investors to a fast exchange of contracts. Faster exchanges benefit all by ensuring that when a deal is struck it goes through. Property Developers can plan accurately their timed completions. Hitting deadlines becomes easier when buyers, sellers are swiftly moved to exchange of contracts.
Homebuyer uses specialist conveyancing searches.
We use a comprehensive search pack provided by Onesearch Direct which covers all areas of England and Wales. The only additional searches will be those specific to your postcode such as Coal Mining, Cornish Tin etc. If you are buying a Brand New Build then we use a new build search pack. This is significantly cheaper than the comprehensive search pack.
A faster move - Use specialist searches within your conveyancing process
You may need a faster exchange. You can consider taking out Exchange Insurance. By including it you will be sent details about the insurance. You can then decide if you want to use it or not. If you do take it out then your Conveyancer can immediately order your conveyancing searches.
The way forward for many is to use a special legal pack that binds the seller and buyer together. A faster exchange process, perfect when buying a new build or maybe take advantage of being a Cash Buyer. Your quick exchange can literally save you thousands. The seller maybe in a hurry to sell.
Who manages the conveyancing process? What is conveyancing?
The process is managed by either a Solicitor or Licensed Conveyancer.
Comparing accurate Lawyers quotes specific to your property transaction needs,
Taking a quotation away and book a call back from your Conveyancer.
Discussing the transaction with your chosen Conveyancer and then if you are happy instructing the Conveyancer.
The Conveyancer will send out a legal Client care pack where you would read and sign if acceptable. They will need an acceptance letter signed and returned.
Then on receipt your Conveyancer will continue with the conveyance and with discussion get you to exchange of contracts.
Your opportunity to discuss realistic time frames is key to you moving at speed. If you need a faster process then discuss with the Conveyancer and they will use many available savvy searches and special legal packs that will help you to experience a faster move.
Latest from homebuy1
- Quick Quotes For Conveyancing Fees Online Today | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Fully Inclusive Conveyancing Comparison | Local Property Solicitors Fees And Quotes
- First Time Buyers Best Mortgage Interest Rates | Easy Mortgage Eligibility Check
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Quotes | Borrow Money | Get A Mortgage Repayment Cost
- How Much Mortgage Can I Afford? | Find A First Time Buyer Local Mortgage Broker Quote
New Homebuyer Scottish Conveyancing panel
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the conveyancing calculation search filters to match your specific legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying and remortgaging residential property or buy to let investments. Our Lender Conveyancing Solicitors panel cover England and Wales. Your remortgage, sale and purchase conveyancing prices are fully itemised. No hidden extras. Free No Obligation Advice
First Time Buyer? Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your conveyancing legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best Lender panel approved Conveyancing Solicitors quote for your residential New Build, Sale and Purchase, Moving House or Remortgage. Use our free independent Conveyancing Solicitors near me comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison quote service - No personal details
- Conveyancing costs - Fully itemised quote - Include legal fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Professional Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best conveyancing quotes
- The Homebuyer Conveyancing Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance
Find out about Buyers Protect Insurance.
Conveyancing Service Promise.
Conveyancing Direct Service
The conveyancing costs Process Explained
Homebuyer Survey Costs
Click the link - SURVEY Finder
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate urgency with cost