What Is Conveyancing? Definition, Meaning | Homebuyer ConveyancingWritten by homebuy1
Understand what conveyancing is and then make your move really happen.
Moving House, Buying your first home or buying a Buy to let Investment.
You first need to understand what conveyancing is. It is the transfer of legal title from the Seller to the Buyer. Sounds simple! It is complex as the monies involved if it goes wrong can be costly. That is why from the outset you need to take your time and compare Solicitors fees from a nationwide spread of Property Lawyers.
We provide the Solicitors calculator to help you compare in your own time your legal costs. You can do that without entering any personal details. No hidden extras and no obligation to instruct. In just one search you can filter your results by price, location and by Mortgage Lender. It pays to compare as you can enjoy significant conveyancing savings. You can be making your move to a fast conveyance.
The best value Conveyancer may not be the cheapest. If you need a fast conveyance then some Solicitors are setup to do just that. It is always about making sure that your expectation to exchange of contracts is realistic. When you have chosen your Solicitor from the Homebuyer panel you can directly book a call from them for a time that suits you. Discuss your quote and establish your realistic exchange date.
Making your moving house, remortgage or Buy to Let Investment really happen.
Making your move is about understanding what your moving costs are and if you can afford it. You need key professionals to help you make it happen. Really moving is exciting but only if the process is controlled and efficient.
1) Start the process by a discussion with your Conveyancer and then once happy instruct,
2) Await for the client care pack to arrive
3) Complete as fast as is possible, Dedicate some time to do this as without it your conveyance doesn't start.
Now you can get your conveyancing on track.
Your Solicitors quotes are fully detailed, so please when using the calculator complete the yes /no questions accurately. The answers to the questions determine the total conveyancing detailed in the quotation.
Buying a property?
If you are buying a property then you will need to have a Survey. We have partnered with Homebuyer Online and you can use the following link to setup your Survey. You can review pricing for the three types of Survey. Click Survey Quote
Once you have the results of your Survey you can decide how to move forward. Remember your offer on the property was 'Subject to Survey' the seller is expecting to hear from you.
Are you going to renegotiate the offer as the property needs works?
Are you happy with the Survey results? If so then tell the seller that you are keen to progress swiftly to exchange of contracts. This is important as on exchange your offer becomes legally binding. Last chance to pull out!
The Survey results will help you make an informed decision. Taking out Exchange Insurance protects your costs up to exchange. It is worth considering as you do not want to keep with a poor property simply because you do not have the funds to start the process again on finding an alternative property. You can include Exchange Insurance within your quotation.
0345 463 7664
Latest from homebuy1
- Sharia Conveyancing Solicitors, Islamic Legal Services | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Easy To Compare Conveyancers Pricing | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Best Buy, Simple To Use Conveyancing Calculator | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Great Value Mortgage Approved Lawyers | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Instantly Find Solicitors Fixed Legal Rates | Homebuyer Conveyancing
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the cost calculation search filters to match your specific legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying residential property or buy to let property investments. Our Lender Conveyancing Solicitors panel cover England and Wales. Your sale and purchase conveyancing prices are fully itemised. No hidden charges. Free No Obligation Advice
First Time Buyer? Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer, Solicitor by using the quote tool.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best Lender panel approved Conveyancing Solicitors for your residential New Build, Sale and Purchase, Moving House or Remortgage. It is free to use our independent Lender Conveyancing Solicitors near me comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison service - No personal details
- Conveyancing charges - Fully itemised - Include legal fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Professional Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best conveyancing quotes
- The Homebuyer Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance to their quote
Find out about Buyers Protect Insurance.
Read all about our Service Price Promise.
Conveyancing Direct Service
The conveyancing Process Explained
Click the link - SURVEY QUOTE
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate costs / urgency