Fast Conveyancing Is Possible | Homebuyer ConveyancingWritten by homebuy1
Ask about our Fast track conveyancing service for buying and selling property in England and Wales.
Sometimes you need a fast move conveyance. We use the Onesearch Direct express search to fast track the conveyancing process.
Clients are often faced with being set tight deadlines to get to exchange of contracts or completion.
We use Onesearch direct who provide a fast search service applicable to conveyancing situations that need to be fast tracked. Searches are postcode specific and Onesearch have access to many varying levels of searches.
Our New build Developers use specific plot searches. We are introducing shortly a new law pack that binds both seller and buyer together. This service stops gazumping and has the potential to get you to exchange within 14 days. A 50% time saving against current fast track conveyancing is the target for this premium product so that Homebuyers and Investors can seal the deal.
Progress - Do we really need it?
A fast move is required as Homebuyers and Investors spend so much time looking for their perfect house. Then they discover that someone else has gazumped them. Made a higher offer to the Seller even though the seller has accepted the first lower offer.
Fast track conveyancing is a must when the New build market is in such high demand to both Homebuyer and Investor. It pays to plan to get to exchange as fast as possible.
Save Money by Paying More!
By paying more for your conveyancing you can save money by negotiating an improved deal with the Seller based on a fast exchange. This has been proven over time. Property Developers love it when a First time buyer comes along or an Investor, a fast exchange is possible as these types of buyers are not in a property chain.
In a property chain? - Avoid Gazumping
If you are in a property chain then you can use our binding law pack service to stop Gazumping. It binds both seller and buyer together.
Do you need to move house fast?
Use our online conveyancing quote calculator to search and find your fast move Conveyancer. The Homebuyer Conveyancing Solicitors have access to the brand new Onesearch Direct ordering search platform. The special law pack is also available.
Latest from homebuy1
- Quick Quotes For Conveyancing Fees Online Today | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Fully Inclusive Conveyancing Comparison | Local Property Solicitors Fees And Quotes
- First Time Buyers Best Mortgage Interest Rates | Easy Mortgage Eligibility Check
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Quotes | Borrow Money | Get A Mortgage Repayment Cost
- How Much Mortgage Can I Afford? | Find A First Time Buyer Local Mortgage Broker Quote
New Homebuyer Scottish Conveyancing panel
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the conveyancing calculation search filters to match your specific legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying and remortgaging residential property or buy to let investments. Our Lender Conveyancing Solicitors panel cover England and Wales. Your remortgage, sale and purchase conveyancing prices are fully itemised. No hidden extras. Free No Obligation Advice
First Time Buyer? Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your conveyancing legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best Lender panel approved Conveyancing Solicitors quote for your residential New Build, Sale and Purchase, Moving House or Remortgage. Use our free independent Conveyancing Solicitors near me comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison quote service - No personal details
- Conveyancing costs - Fully itemised quote - Include legal fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Professional Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best conveyancing quotes
- The Homebuyer Conveyancing Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance
Find out about Buyers Protect Insurance.
Conveyancing Service Promise.
Conveyancing Direct Service
The conveyancing costs Process Explained
Homebuyer Survey Costs
Click the link - SURVEY Finder
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate urgency with cost