Help, Advice On Your Home Conveyance | Homebuyer ConveyancingWritten by homebuy1
Help and advice on home conveyancing direct from Homebuyer Solicitors based in England and Wales.
Free advice and help for your home conveyancing.
Sometimes we all need advice on what we need to do when it comes to selling, buying or remortgaging property. You can book a call from a Solicitor that is local to you by using our online conveyance fees calculator to ask your question about your property move.
Simply enter in your details and choose a time for the Conveyancer to call you.
Please have your question ready for your chosen time. Then if you are happy with the answer you may be in a position to instruct.
If after your phone call you want to instruct, you can email Sue on
or call 0345 463 7664
or contact the Conveyancer directly quoting your quote reference.
Make your move and choose a Conveyancer on the Homebuyer panel.
Your customer experience is important to us, as is any recommendation that you make to your friends and colleagues about our service. We know it can be a stressful time. Our Conveyancing Solicitors will provide any help and advice that you need to make an informed decision on which Property Solicitor to choose.
If you just want to get a quick conveyancing cost then you can use our legal fees calculator without entering any personal details. Advice on home conveyancing? Take a quote away and book a timed call.
Feel Free to Ask Your Questions
You may find answers to your questions by visiting our typical conveyancing questions section.
Latest from homebuy1
- Sharia Conveyancing Solicitors, Islamic Legal Services | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Easy To Compare Conveyancers Pricing | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Best Buy, Simple To Use Conveyancing Calculator | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Great Value Mortgage Approved Lawyers | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Instantly Find Solicitors Fixed Legal Rates | Homebuyer Conveyancing
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the cost calculation search filters to match your specific legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying residential property or buy to let property investments. Our Lender Conveyancing Solicitors panel cover England and Wales. Your sale and purchase conveyancing prices are fully itemised. No hidden charges. Free No Obligation Advice
First Time Buyer? Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer, Solicitor by using the quote tool.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best Lender panel approved Conveyancing Solicitors for your residential New Build, Sale and Purchase, Moving House or Remortgage. It is free to use our independent Lender Conveyancing Solicitors near me comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison service - No personal details
- Conveyancing charges - Fully itemised - Include legal fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Professional Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best conveyancing quotes
- The Homebuyer Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance to their quote
Find out about Buyers Protect Insurance.
Read all about our Service Price Promise.
Conveyancing Direct Service
The conveyancing Process Explained
Click the link - SURVEY QUOTE
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate costs / urgency