Broker IFA Conveyancing Introductions | Homebuyer ConveyancingWritten by homebuy1
Working With Your Broker / IFA to provide Home Movers with a Lender approved Conveyancer.
Your Mortgage Broker / IFA has spent time working with you to get the best mortgage deal that meets your needs.
Homebuyers and Investors forget that their mortgage broker can provide an insight into the best course of action when it comes to finding the right Conveyancer.
Of course you want an impartial Conveyancer but you also should check from your broker / IFA if you should use a Conveyancer that is on your Lender approved panel.
You can search by Building Society / Bank on our website to find your Lender Conveyancer. Many IFA's are now using the Homebuyer IFA, Broker Conveyancing panel and software to showcase a nationwide panel of Conveyancers. All Homebuyers and Investors have their own preference. Some like the best price and some like a local Property Solicitor. We provide the search filters to search by price, distance and by Lender.
When you are buying or remortgaging buy to let or residential property it is wise to check with your Mortgage Lender if they have an approved Conveyancing panel. This will save you both time and money. So please check.
IFA's spend time comparing Mortgage lenders and they do this so that your financial needs are met. We provide a similar comparison approach.
You can look forward to finding the right Conveyancer for your property legal transaction.
We will be launching shortly a new innovative conveyancing software platform which has been tailored to suit both your Mortgage Adviser and Estate Agent. The complex process of conveyancing has been reinvented and as such your key property legal professionals can look forward to meaningful updates.
Sometimes we think we want to know all the detail but actually we just need to know key milestones.
Is the Conveyancer that I have instructed now acting for me?
Does the Conveyancer understand that I want to be moved by a certain date? Is that achievable?
When will my property searches be carried out? Can I use a faster search on a New Build?
I took out Exchange Insurance and I got a bad Survey on my property - Can I find another and get my purchase costs back that I have paid out?
What date is set for my Exchange?
What date is set for my completion?
With so many questions it is clear that we only want to know the main ones.
We employed a legal professional to take the strain.
Latest from homebuy1
- Sharia Conveyancing Solicitors, Islamic Legal Services | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Easy To Compare Conveyancers Pricing | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Best Buy, Simple To Use Conveyancing Calculator | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Great Value Mortgage Approved Lawyers | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Instantly Find Solicitors Fixed Legal Rates | Homebuyer Conveyancing
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the cost calculation search filters to match your specific legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying residential property or buy to let property investments. Our Lender Conveyancing Solicitors panel cover England and Wales. Your sale and purchase conveyancing prices are fully itemised. No hidden charges. Free No Obligation Advice
First Time Buyer? Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer, Solicitor by using the quote tool.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best Lender panel approved Conveyancing Solicitors for your residential New Build, Sale and Purchase, Moving House or Remortgage. It is free to use our independent Lender Conveyancing Solicitors near me comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison service - No personal details
- Conveyancing charges - Fully itemised - Include legal fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Professional Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best conveyancing quotes
- The Homebuyer Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance to their quote
Find out about Buyers Protect Insurance.
Read all about our Service Price Promise.
Conveyancing Direct Service
The conveyancing Process Explained
Click the link - SURVEY QUOTE
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate costs / urgency