The Quickest Way To Sell A Property | Homebuyer Conveyancinghomebuy1
The quickest way to sell a house. Plan change and make your house feel spacious. This will add value and get potential buyers wanting to view your property.
1) Prepare Your Home For Potential Buyers.
2) Declutter – When you walk into a room, every item should have its place.
3) Assume your potential buyers need that helping hand – Is it clear what each room is used for?
4) Emphasise the good points about your home and think hard about the potential.
5) Every room needs to feel spacious – Get ready to redefine each room. This may seem impossible but you never know you might decide to stay!
6) Consider giving each room a quick paint makeover – This will show buyers that you look after your house, but also that they can look forward to moving in without much fuss or cost.
7) First Impressions count – The front door says a lot about you and what will be inside.
8) Do the minor repairs that you have been avoiding. These will stand out so they will make a massive difference.
9) Spring clean your house – Clean the carpets – You don’t want a showhouse but you need to be close. The difference been of course is that you will have a few personal items that will bring that homely feel.
10) Pause and look at your house – Ideally what needs done to make that difference. Even a tidy garage sets the scene.
11) The garden is for relaxing – Do you have areas where this can happen. Set the scene with a BBQ and some seating. A bright sunshade over a table is a quick fix.
12) Think of the questions you could be asked.
If the potential buyer made an offer but wanted a fast exchange, would you move into rented accommodation?
They will ask about schooling, If the roads are busy, where are the sports facilities etc. Do you homework and even consider handing the buyer a printed sheet. They will then go home and have something to read and consider.
Getting A Great Price For Your Property
Only when you have done points 1 – 12 will you get a great price for your property. The aim is to get many potential buyers into your property where you can then choose which buyer will help you get to your next property.
Ask them about their situation.
Are they in a property chain?
Have they sold their property?
Why are they moving?
And when you have time you can think about which Conveyancer is best suited to handle your transaction.
Have they got a mortgage in place?
When would they look to move?
Like you, do they want a fast conveyance completion?
Latest from homebuy1
- Impeccable Dedicated Conveyancing Solicitors From Homebuyer Members
- Instantly Get No-Nonsense Conveyancing Spend From Homebuyer
- Map Out Conveyancing For 2020, Make Progress With A Fixed Outlay
- Get Quotes In Your Area On Conveyancing From Preferred Solicitors
- Instantly Compare Conveyancing In Your Locality And Get Best Priced Quotes
New Homebuyer Scottish Conveyancing panel
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the conveyancing calculation search filters to match your specific legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying and remortgaging residential property or buy to let investments. Our Lender Conveyancing Solicitors panel cover England and Wales. Your remortgage, sale and purchase conveyancing prices are fully itemised. No hidden extras. Free No Obligation Advice
First Time Buyer? Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your conveyancing legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best Lender panel approved Conveyancing Solicitors quote for your residential New Build, Sale and Purchase, Moving House or Remortgage. Use our free independent Conveyancing Solicitors near me comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison quote service - No personal details
- Conveyancing costs - Fully itemised quote - Include legal fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Professional Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best conveyancing quotes
- The Homebuyer Conveyancing Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance
Find out about Buyers Protect Insurance.
Conveyancing Service Promise.
Conveyancing Direct Service
The conveyancing costs Process Explained
Homebuyer Survey Costs
Click the link - SURVEY Finder
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate urgency with cost