Convenient Conveyancing, One Search Solicitor | Homebuyer ConveyancingWritten by homebuy1
No more worrying about where to find a Solicitor, simply use our convenient conveyancing one search tool. No personal details required to review fully detailed quotes.
Find Cheap Property Lawyers Online.
If you need to find cheap Conveyancers near you then use the Homebuyer calculator.
A free to use service that lets you find a Solicitor by price, location and by Mortgage Lender.
Check out conveyancing purchase quotes without entering any personal details from members of the Homebuyer panel when buying a property.
Best Solicitors Deal
Buying and selling a property is a massive deal fro most. It can be complex, time consuming and at times stressful.
We at Homebuyer provide a cheap conveyancing solution. You want both service and price combined.
The top priority is to get to exchange of contracts as fast as is possible.
That limits the possibility of getting gazumped. When somebody else puts in a higher offer and the Vendor chooses to break the 'Subject to Survey' agreement with the current Buyer.
A good deal for some is the cheapest, whilst others may want Local expert.
You can find both with us, as the Homebuyer panel consists of over 120 members.
Moving Lawyers Fees
Review moving Conveyancers fees if you are selling and buying property.
We make it easy for you to get a combined sale and purchase quote.
You may want an approved Lender Conveyancer.
A Solicitor that has already met certain legal criteria to be then approved to work for a specific Lender.
If you instruct a Solicitor that is not on your Mortgage Lender panel then you run the risk of delays and extra costs, should they need to contract out part of the work.
Filter your search by Mortgage Lender.
The Homebuyer Conveyancers calculator is ideal for First Time Buyers.
They can browse through the many quotations and determine a budget on what their conveyance will cost.
Then when they can make their move they can revisit the Homebuyer website and select a Lawyer by taking a quote away.
In addition they can book a direct call.
Then do call 0345 463 7664 where we can help you.
Latest from homebuy1
- Sharia Conveyancing Solicitors, Islamic Legal Services | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Easy To Compare Conveyancers Pricing | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Best Buy, Simple To Use Conveyancing Calculator | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Great Value Mortgage Approved Lawyers | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Instantly Find Solicitors Fixed Legal Rates | Homebuyer Conveyancing
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer panel provides you with the cost calculation search filters to match your specific legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying residential property or buy to let property investments. Our Lender Solicitors panel cover England and Wales. Your sale and purchase conveyancing prices are fully itemised. No hidden charges. Free No Obligation Advice
First Time Buyer? Need Advice? – Prepare your legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer by using the quote tool.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best Lender panel approved Solicitors for your residential New Build, Sale and Purchase, Moving House or Remortgage by using our independent Lender Conveyancing Solicitor near me comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison service - No personal details
- Conveyancing charges - Fully itemised - Include legal fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Professional Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best conveyancing quotes
- The Homebuyer Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance to their quote
Find out about Buyers Protect Insurance.
Read all about our Service Price Promise.
Conveyancing Direct Service
The conveyancing Process Explained
Click the link - SURVEY QUOTE
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate costs / urgency