Find Property Solicitors Easily And Efficiently With Us | Homebuyer ConveyancingWritten by homebuy1
In your own time find Solicitors easily and efficiently and when the time comes our easy instruction process 24/7 gets you moving.
If you are selling your home, buying a house or simply remortgaging then find out your cost of conveyancing in just a few steps.
Use the Homebuyer price comparison service.
Free to use with no hidden fees just accurate quotes that you can filter by cheapest, nearest and by Mortgage Lender.
Best Deal Solicitor Finder
Finding a great deal on your conveyance is made easy as Homebuyer has over 120 members.
The majority of website visitors are finding out their moving costs and then when they are ready to instruct a Solicitor they revisit the website and take a quote away.
Fortunately at this point they can also schedule a conveyance call directly from their chosen Conveyancer.
Conveyancing is a process where the Lawyer manages the transfer of ownership title from the Seller to the Buyer.
The Solicitor may recommend additional specialist searches although the search pack used is already sufficient for most purchases.
You order the searches after the Survey has taken place. If they are ordered before and the Survey is bad then this is a waste of time and money.
Control your moving house expenditure.
On a budget then find a cheap Conveyancer.
Take a Homebuyer quotation away and schedule a call. If happy and questions have been answered then instruct.
Is your instructed Lawyer on your Mortgage lender panel. Some Lenders have an approved lender conveyancing panel.
We provide the filter to search for a Solicitor by lender panel.
The Buying Process
1) Instruct before offer acceptance stage.
2) Pass over your details when the offer has been accepted to the Seller.
3) Instruct a Survey and Valuation
4) Decide if you need to renegotiate the purchase price if the Survey has highlighted a few issues.
5) Check with your Mortgage Lender re the Survey findings as sometimes they hold part of the loan back if they want certain works carried out
6) Establish an achievable Exchange date
7) Check what is included in the Sales contract before signing.
8) Get to exchange of contracts where you are safe from being gazumped. (You will need house insurance for your new purchased property)
9) Agree a completion date
10) It's all about the detail. Inform your service providers about your pending move. Are you staying with them or are you thinking of using a new company.
11) Broadband - Often included with other service provider deals.
12) Celebrate on exchange and when you move in. Both key milestones.
Please do call 0345 463 7664 if you have questions about your conveyance.
Latest from homebuy1
- Sharia Conveyancing Solicitors, Islamic Legal Services | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Easy To Compare Conveyancers Pricing | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Best Buy, Simple To Use Conveyancing Calculator | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Great Value Mortgage Approved Lawyers | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Instantly Find Solicitors Fixed Legal Rates | Homebuyer Conveyancing
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer panel provides you with the cost calculation search filters to match your specific legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying residential property or buy to let property investments. Our Lender Solicitors panel cover England and Wales. Your sale and purchase conveyancing prices are fully itemised. No hidden charges. Free No Obligation Advice
First Time Buyer? Need Advice? – Prepare your legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer by using the quote tool.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best Lender panel approved Solicitors for your residential New Build, Sale and Purchase, Moving House or Remortgage by using our independent Lender Conveyancing Solicitor near me comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison service - No personal details
- Conveyancing charges - Fully itemised - Include legal fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Professional Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best conveyancing quotes
- The Homebuyer Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance to their quote
Find out about Buyers Protect Insurance.
Read all about our Service Price Promise.
Conveyancing Direct Service
The conveyancing Process Explained
Click the link - SURVEY QUOTE
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate costs / urgency