Client Focused Property Solicitors | Homebuyer ConveyancingWritten by homebuy1
Use Client focused Solicitors to manage your property title transfer.
Conveyancing Costs Calculator
If you are a Homebuyer or Investor then please do use the calculator. The intuitive search filters will help you find your best value Property Solicitor.
The fast Property Solicitor finder is free to use and you can look forward to comparing like for like quotations without disclosing your personal details.
The price comparison system is a useful legal cost checker.
Review your legal fees before instructing your Conveyancer.
Aim to instruct your Lawyer to manage your sale or purchase before offer acceptance stage.
The Solicitors that are displayed do have capacity to manage your conveyance.
You can make your move by taking a quote away and scheduling a call back directly from your chosen Conveyancer.
Get ready to ask your specific questions.
Then when you have the answers you can make an informed decision on who to instruct.
Finding a Mortgage lender approved Conveyancer can be key.
So please ask your Mortgage Broker if your lender stipulates that a Solicitor should be used that has been approved by them.
You can of course assume that is the case and filter your results by ensuring that you have picked your Mortgage Lender from the Lender list.
We provide an online moving Conveyancers finder calculator. We still believe that because conveyancing is so complex and a big deal, that you do need that personal touch.
We have over 120 members where you can filter the results to show the top 5 cheapest or top 5 nearest, which can be by specific Mortgage Lender.
Compare quotes for your sale and purchase combined and review your own tailored conveyance in an instant.
No hassle just a simple and easy to use Lawyers costs reckoner. Saving you time.
Save Money On Your Conveyancing
You may want to save money on your conveyancing but going for the cheapest without first establishing if you need a Mortgage Lender approved Conveyancer is false economy.
We provide accurate conveyancing data so that you can confidently instruct.
You may have been recommended a Solicitor from a friend or business colleague.
If that is the case then please feel free to check out the Homebuyer panel pricing against your recommendation.
0345 463 7664
Where we are on standby to help.
Latest from homebuy1
- Best Online Remortgage Rates | Mortgage Broker Enquiry | Mortgage Deal Finder
- Purchase Conveyancing Search Pledge | Best Solicitors Fees Comparison
- Find Cheap Online Conveyancing : Conveyancing Solicitor Quote Comparison
- Remortgaging Free Legals For Conveyancing | Conveyancing Solicitor Quote Finder
- Affordability To Borrow From A Mortgage Lender? | Best Mortgage Deals
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the conveyancing calculation search filters to match your specific legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying and remortgaging residential property or buy to let investments. Our Lender Conveyancing Solicitors panel cover England and Wales. Your remortgage, sale and purchase conveyancing prices are fully itemised. No hidden extras. Free No Obligation Advice
First Time Buyer? Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your conveyancing legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best Lender panel approved Conveyancing Solicitors quote for your residential New Build, Sale and Purchase, Moving House or Remortgage. Use our free independent Conveyancing Solicitors near me comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison quote service - No personal details
- Conveyancing costs - Fully itemised quote - Include legal fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Professional Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best conveyancing quotes
- The Homebuyer Conveyancing Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance
Find out about Buyers Protect Insurance.
Conveyancing Service Promise.
Conveyancing Direct Service
The conveyancing costs Process Explained
Homebuyer Survey Costs
Click the link - SURVEY Finder
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate urgency with cost