We Help To Make Your Move Really Happen | Homebuyer ConveyancingWritten by homebuy1
We help to make your move really happen. Plan ahead and instruct a Solicitor when you place your property on the market for sale.
If you are buying, selling or remortgaging UK residential property then compare genuine quotes without obligation. Use our calculator to find Solicitors fees quickly and efficiently with just one search. Each quotation provides an all inclusive price.
The Stamp Duty Land Tax if applicable is also noted both on the screen and also in the quote. You can choose a Local Solicitor or you can filter your results in price order with the cheapest Solicitor first. In addition you can filter your results by Mortgage Lender.
We provide genuine quotes that help you make an informed decision on who to use for your sale, purchase, remortgage property transaction. It pays to compare your charges as you can save both time and money. The quotes are clear with no hidden fees and no obligation to instruct.
When you are ready you can view the results and then enter your email details together with the opportunity to book a call directly from your chosen Lawyer. Its quick and easy to make your move online but then enjoy speaking directly with your Conveyancer.
You can review accurate quotes which are directly from members of the Homebuyer panel. Price compare and you will be surprised that you can indeed get a low cost conveyance solution.
Free To Compare.
No obligation conveyancing is about Homebuyers and Investors being able to choose freely a best value Conveyancer for their legal needs. Its a big ask to instantly take details and get you to make a fast decision on who to use. We provide you with the cost breakdown and you are free to make an informed choice on who to use.
The Homebuyer panel consists of over 100 Solicitors with a few Licensed Conveyancers. A national conveyancing market comparison is at your fingertips. If you are buying a property then we use Onesearch direct property searches. A search pack that is comprehensive and provides vital information to your legal professional.
You can add Exchange Insurance. The insurance protects your purchase costs up to exchange should your property fail through no fault of your own. The protection helps Homebuyers and Investors to keep on moving home, house or investment property.
Latest from homebuy1
- Sharia Conveyancing Solicitors, Islamic Legal Services | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Easy To Compare Conveyancers Pricing | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Best Buy, Simple To Use Conveyancing Calculator | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Great Value Mortgage Approved Lawyers | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Instantly Find Solicitors Fixed Legal Rates | Homebuyer Conveyancing
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the cost calculation search filters to match your specific legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying residential property or buy to let property investments. Our Lender Conveyancing Solicitors panel cover England and Wales. Your sale and purchase conveyancing prices are fully itemised. No hidden charges. Free No Obligation Advice
First Time Buyer? Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer, Solicitor by using the quote tool.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best Lender panel approved Conveyancing Solicitors for your residential New Build, Sale and Purchase, Moving House or Remortgage. It is free to use our independent Lender Conveyancing Solicitors near me comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison service - No personal details
- Conveyancing charges - Fully itemised - Include legal fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Professional Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best conveyancing quotes
- The Homebuyer Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance to their quote
Find out about Buyers Protect Insurance.
Read all about our Service Price Promise.
Conveyancing Direct Service
The conveyancing Process Explained
Click the link - SURVEY QUOTE
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate costs / urgency