Find A Lawyer To Help Own Your Place | Homebuyer ConveyancingWritten by homebuy1
Use Homebuyer Conveyancing to find a Lawyer, than can help you to own your freehold or leasehold place.
Own Your Place. Fast Property Solicitor Finder.
Moving house or remortgaging then you will want to own your place. To do just that, you will need to find a Solicitor to manage your legal transaction. Use the Homebuyer comparison cost calculator to compare accurate Solicitors fees without entering any personal details.
When ready you can decide which Solicitor is best for you using the online search filters. Filter your results by cheapest, nearest and by Mortgage Lender. Take a quote away and book a timed call from your chosen Solicitor. You can if you wish, add Exchange Insurance to your conveyancing quote and also consider the advantages of having the Flexi Smart House Insurance in place.
Your Mortgage Lender will not release funds unless you have building insurance in place on exchange. The Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance provides building insurance cover between exchange of contracts and completion for up to 28 days.
This innovative insurance puts you in the driving seat after exchange of contracts, to decide which building insurance is best for you going forward. Making informed decisions is so important and helps to make a smooth conveyance.
To own your own place is a big step and choosing the best Solicitor for an affordable price is the main aim.
Homebuyer is your place where you can confidently compare trusted Solicitors fees and disbursements.
Disbursements vary and to help you we have negotiated a comprehensive search pack that covers all counties of England and Wales which is less than £200.
Buying a New Build property. The search pack price is cheaper and the savings are passed to you directly.
Enjoy transparent legal costs from members of the National Homebuyer panel.
Compare sale and purchase fees
0345 463 7664
Where we are available to help you find your Solicitor.
Owning your own place is exciting and a big step. Find out how long a conveyance should take.
Latest from homebuy1
- Sharia Conveyancing Solicitors, Islamic Legal Services | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Easy To Compare Conveyancers Pricing | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Best Buy, Simple To Use Conveyancing Calculator | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Great Value Mortgage Approved Lawyers | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Instantly Find Solicitors Fixed Legal Rates | Homebuyer Conveyancing
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer panel provides you with the cost calculation search filters to match your specific legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying residential property or buy to let property investments. Our Lender Solicitors panel cover England and Wales. Your sale and purchase conveyancing prices are fully itemised. No hidden charges. Free No Obligation Advice
First Time Buyer? Need Advice? – Prepare your legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer by using the quote tool.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best Lender panel approved Solicitors for your residential New Build, Sale and Purchase, Moving House or Remortgage by using our independent Lender Conveyancing Solicitor near me comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison service - No personal details
- Conveyancing charges - Fully itemised - Include legal fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Professional Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best conveyancing quotes
- The Homebuyer Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance to their quote
Find out about Buyers Protect Insurance.
Read all about our Service Price Promise.
Conveyancing Fixed Fees Direct Service
The conveyancing Process Explained
Click the link - SURVEY QUOTE
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate costs / urgency