How Long Does Conveyancing Take? | Homebuyer ConveyancingWritten by homebuy1
We explain the time taken for a typical conveyancing transaction.
Conveyancing - Transacting a property from offer to completion.
Remortgaging - Conveyancing a remortgage should be fairly easy - The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel average, is 5 weeks for a remortgage.
New Build - Often the developer stipulates that the buyer exchanges within 28 days - It helps all parties if information requested is promptly passed to the Conveyancer. We hear that Homebuyers and Investors want a fast completion but take weeks to return the initial signed client care documents. This causes delays. You can also discuss a fast track service with your Conveyancer. Onesearch Direct offer an express search which the Homebuyer panel have access to.
We also have a legal pack that will be launched in March 2016 where we can stop gazumping. Developers agree to sell at a price and Homebuyers and Investors agree to purchase but can pull out if a Survey is bad or that they cannot get finance. Watch this space for news on this product.
Sale and Purchase - No chain involved then you can expect to complete within 12 weeks
Sale and purchase - In a chain - Restricted by the chain - Our average is 16 - 20 weeks
Purchase Only - When you make an offer on a property, understand the motivation of the seller. Do they want a fast sale?
Completion times vary because there are many variables which Homebuyers and Investors cannot control. All that we can all do is return paperwork promptly and set achievable deadlines for parties in a chain to follow. Asking for updates everyday will lead to a slow completion. Agree with your Conveyancer about your achievable conveyancing timeline when is best to seek an update
Latest from homebuy1
- Sharia Conveyancing Solicitors, Islamic Legal Services | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Easy To Compare Conveyancers Pricing | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Best Buy, Simple To Use Conveyancing Calculator | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Great Value Mortgage Approved Lawyers | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Instantly Find Solicitors Fixed Legal Rates | Homebuyer Conveyancing
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the cost calculation search filters to match your specific legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying residential property or buy to let property investments. Our Lender Conveyancing Solicitors panel cover England and Wales. Your sale and purchase conveyancing prices are fully itemised. No hidden charges. Free No Obligation Advice
First Time Buyer? Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer, Solicitor by using the quote tool.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best Lender panel approved Conveyancing Solicitors for your residential New Build, Sale and Purchase, Moving House or Remortgage. It is free to use our independent Lender Conveyancing Solicitors near me comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison service - No personal details
- Conveyancing charges - Fully itemised - Include legal fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Professional Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best conveyancing quotes
- The Homebuyer Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance to their quote
Find out about Buyers Protect Insurance.
Read all about our Service Price Promise.
Conveyancing Direct Service
The conveyancing Process Explained
Click the link - SURVEY QUOTE
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate costs / urgency