Smart Conveyancing Quotes | Flexible Conveyancing Solicitors ComparisonWritten by homebuy1
Use a Homebuyer Conveyancer to help with your move, where with their smart and flexible approach will help take the strain.
Are you thinking of moving or remortgaging? Find out the cost of your conveyancing by using the Homebuyer calculator and Solicitor finder. In your own time you can review your legals and disbursements. When ready take a quote away and book a timed call directly from your chosen Solicitor.
Flexible start and Smart thinking combined.
Instruct a Homebuyer Solicitor before offer acceptance stage. Get ready to move forward promptly when an offer has been accepted.
Consider taking out Exchange Insurance to protect your purchase costs should you pull out of the transaction through no fault of your own.
The Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance covers your Building Insurance between Exchange of Contracts and Completion. Up to 28 days cover. Having Building Insurance in place on Exchange of Contracts is a Lender requirement.
Your appointed Solicitor can order the Insurances via the Onesearch Direct ordering portal.
Many Homebuyers especially First Time Buyers feel under pressure when it comes to making important conveyance decisions. We at Homebuyer work with you. Conveyancing choice in your own time is so important. The Flexi Smart House Insurance puts you in the driving seat after Exchange of Contracts to decide if you are transferring your existing house insurance or if a new policy would be best.
If you are selling and buying property then compare Sale and Purchase quotes. Using the same Solicitor for both will help to save both time and money on your conveyance. The Homebuyer quotes are property price specific. The larger the property the higher the legal fees. Stamp duty if applicable is noted.
We Help You Too Ltd (WHYT)
WHYT manages the Homebuyer panel and has directly negotiated with Onesearch Direct a fixed price for a nationwide search pack which is less than £200. The comprehensive search pack covers all counties in England and Wales. WHYT has gone one step further and a New Build search pack is also available which is cheaper. The savings are passed directly on to you.
Make a Smart Move online and compare accurate best value conveyancing by price, location and by Mortgage Lender using the Homebuyer legal comparison service and Solicitor finder.
Alternatively call on 0345 463 7664
We are happy to help you find the right Solicitor for your move.
Latest from homebuy1
- Fully Inclusive Conveyancing Comparison | Local Property Solicitors Fees And Quotes
- First Time Buyers Best Mortgage Interest Rates | Easy Mortgage Eligibility Check
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Quotes | Borrow Money | Get A Mortgage Repayment Cost
- How Much Mortgage Can I Afford? | Find A First Time Buyer Local Mortgage Broker Quote
- Shared Ownership Mortgage Adviser Solicitors Quotes | Best Calculator Comparison
New Homebuyer Scottish Conveyancing panel
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the conveyancing calculation search filters to match your specific legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying and remortgaging residential property or buy to let investments. Our Lender Conveyancing Solicitors panel cover England and Wales. Your remortgage, sale and purchase conveyancing prices are fully itemised. No hidden extras. Free No Obligation Advice
First Time Buyer? Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your conveyancing legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best Lender panel approved Conveyancing Solicitors quote for your residential New Build, Sale and Purchase, Moving House or Remortgage. Use our free independent Conveyancing Solicitors near me comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison quote service - No personal details
- Conveyancing costs - Fully itemised quote - Include legal fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Professional Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best conveyancing quotes
- The Homebuyer Conveyancing Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance
Find out about Buyers Protect Insurance.
Conveyancing Service Promise.
Conveyancing Direct Service
The conveyancing costs Process Explained
Homebuyer Survey Costs
Click the link - SURVEY Finder
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate urgency with cost