Moving House? Need a Solicitor? Sale and Purchase Online Conveyancing QuotesWritten by homebuy1
Buying a house, selling a house or remortgaging? Need a Solicitor? We can help. Compare moving house conveyancing quotes in just one search and filter your results by price, locality and by Mortgage Lender.
Need a Solicitor to help with your move?
If you are moving house, buying a house, selling your home then you will need to find a Solicitor. You can instruct a Licensed Conveyancer or a Conveyancing Solicitor. Use our quick quote Homebuyer conveyancing calculator to compare the conveyancing market. The Homebuyer conveyancing panel has over 120 member Solicitors. You can filter your results by price, locality and by Mortgage Lender.
You can instruct a Solicitor using our 24/7 conveyancing calculator and get moving with your conveyance. Please remember to note down the timed call that you have requested for your chosen Conveyancer to call you. If you do go ahead then you will receive a Client care pack. Please read and sign the relevant parts promptly and return to your chosen Property Solicitor. On receipt they can move forward with your instruction.
You have the option of adding Exchange Insurance to your conveyancing quote. If you do request it then you will receive the policy details alongside your conveyancing quote. The conveyancing quote will detail the cost. You can decide if you want it or not, subject to reading the Policy. The insurance covers your purchase costs up to Exchange of contracts should the property fail through no fault of your own. First Time Buyers are the ones that use this most. They want security, peace of mind that they can keep moving to get on to the first rung of the property ladder.
Buying a New Build?
If you are buying a new build then our search pack covers all of England and Wales. The pack price is substantially cheaper than the resale search pack which costs just under £200. New build conveyancing can be expensive so please use our service to investigate the best possible conveyancing price. Take in to account which lender you will be using as that can make a difference. Some Solicitors are not on specific lender panels and as such they cannot act for them.
Buy to Let Conveyancing
With the recent Buy to Let changes :-
1) Stamp Duty Land Tax increase for additional properties
2) Regulated standards so that the property is safe for tenants
Many Buy To Let Investors are deciding to sell their property. This opens up an opportunity for experienced Investors to add value to those properties coming on to the market. If you have the finance to improve a property and you buy it taking on board the Survey results and what is required to bring it up to a safe standard, then you can achieve great yields.
HMO (Houses of Multiple Occupancy) property has typically been tenanted by Students and for a number of years they have demanded good quality properties that have en-suites. Rents of £100 per week can be achieved.
If you need a Solicitor or Conveyancer then use our quick quote calculator to compare prices and to find the best value Solicitor that meets your needs.
0345 463 7664 where we are happy to help you with your conveyancing.
Latest from homebuy1
- Conveyance Compare Pricing And Lender Solicitor Finder | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Mortgage Solicitor Online Conveyancing Comparison | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Conveyancing Compare Is The Best Deal Solicitor Finder | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Compare Conveyancing Solicitors Quotes Online | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Conveyancing Solicitors Costs Comparison | Homebuyer Conveyancing
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer panel provides you with the cost of conveyancing calculation search filters to match your specific legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying residential property or buy to let property investments. Our Lender Solicitors conveyancing panel cover England and Wales. Your sale and purchase conveyancing prices are fully itemised. No hidden charges. Free No Obligation Advice
First Time Buyer? Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer by using the conveyancing quote tool.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best Lender conveyancing panel approved Solicitors for your residential New Build, Sale and Purchase, Moving House or Remortgage by using our independent Lender Conveyancing Solicitor near me comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison service - No personal details
- Conveyancing charges - Fully itemised - Include legal fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Professional Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best Conveyancing quote
- The Homebuyer Conveyancing Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance to their quote
Find out about Buyers Protect Insurance.
Read all about our Service Price Promise.
Enjoy a Conveyancing Direct Service
Click the link - SURVEY QUOTE
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate costs / urgency