Same Property Solicitor For A Sale And Purchase | Homebuyer ConveyancingWritten by homebuy1
In just one search find a Solicitor by price, location and Mortgage Lender for your Sale and Purchase.
Need a Solicitor to help with your move?
If you are moving house, buying a house, selling your home then you will need to find a Solicitor. You can instruct a Licensed Conveyancer or a Solicitor. Use our quick Homebuyer calculator to compare the conveyancing market. The Homebuyer panel has over 120 member Solicitors. You can filter your results by price, locality and by Mortgage Lender.
You can instruct a Solicitor using our 24/7 calculator and get moving with your conveyance. Please remember to note down the timed call that you have requested for your chosen Conveyancer to call you. If you do go ahead then you will receive a Client care pack. Please read and sign the relevant parts promptly and return to your chosen Property Solicitor. On receipt they can move forward with your instruction.
You have the option of adding Exchange Insurance to your quote. If you do request it then you will receive the policy details alongside your quote. You can decide if you want it or not, subject to reading the Policy. The insurance covers your purchase costs up to Exchange of contracts should the property fail through no fault of your own. First Time Buyers are the ones that use this most. They want security, peace of mind that they can keep moving to get on to the first rung of the property ladder.
Buying a New Build?
If you are buying a new build then our search pack covers all of England and Wales. The pack price is substantially cheaper than the resale search pack which costs just under £200. New build conveyancing can be expensive so please use our service to investigate the best possible price. Take in to account which lender you will be using as that can make a difference. Some Solicitors are not on specific lender panels and as such they cannot act for them.
Buy to Let Conveyancing
With the recent Buy to Let changes :-
1) Stamp Duty Land Tax increase for additional properties
2) Regulated standards so that the property is safe for tenants
Many Buy To Let Investors are deciding to sell their property. This opens up an opportunity for experienced Investors to add value to those properties coming on to the market. If you have the finance to improve a property and you buy it taking on board the Survey results and what is required to bring it up to a safe standard, then you can achieve great yields.
HMO (Houses of Multiple Occupancy) property has typically been tenanted by Students and for a number of years they have demanded good quality properties that have en-suites. Rents of £100 per week can be achieved.
If you need a Solicitor or Conveyancer then use our quick calculator to compare prices and to find the best value Solicitor that meets your needs.
0345 463 7664 where we are happy to help you.
Latest from homebuy1
- Best Online Remortgage Rates | Mortgage Broker Enquiry | Mortgage Deal Finder
- Purchase Conveyancing Search Pledge | Best Solicitors Fees Comparison
- Find Cheap Online Conveyancing : Conveyancing Solicitor Quote Comparison
- Remortgaging Free Legals For Conveyancing | Conveyancing Solicitor Quote Finder
- Affordability To Borrow From A Mortgage Lender? | Best Mortgage Deals
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the conveyancing calculation search filters to match your specific legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying and remortgaging residential property or buy to let investments. Our Lender Conveyancing Solicitors panel cover England and Wales. Your remortgage, sale and purchase conveyancing prices are fully itemised. No hidden extras. Free No Obligation Advice
First Time Buyer? Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your conveyancing legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best Lender panel approved Conveyancing Solicitors quote for your residential New Build, Sale and Purchase, Moving House or Remortgage. Use our free independent Conveyancing Solicitors near me comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison quote service - No personal details
- Conveyancing costs - Fully itemised quote - Include legal fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Professional Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best conveyancing quotes
- The Homebuyer Conveyancing Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance
Find out about Buyers Protect Insurance.
Conveyancing Service Promise.
Conveyancing Direct Service
The conveyancing costs Process Explained
Homebuyer Survey Costs
Click the link - SURVEY Finder
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate urgency with cost