Builders, Property Developers Solicitors | Homebuyer ConveyancingWritten by homebuy1
Builders and Property Developers can provide their Buyers a conveyancing comparison service.
Builders and Property Developers - Newbuy, new deal makes headway
Both Builders and Property Developers make use of the newbuy scheme and can now provide the National Homebuyer panel of Conveyancers to their potential buyers. First time buyers, newbuy and Buy to Let investors can all be serviced by members of the Homebuyer panel.
The savvy instant fees calculator provides buyers with the much needed cost information on how much their conveyancing will cost for their sale, purchase or remortgage. Buyers can make a quick decision and book a call directly from their chosen Conveyancer. No personal details are required to view competitive fully inclusive fixed quotes.
Property Developers - sales progression insights
Property Developers provide their Buyers with access to the Homebuyer panel. Either by directing their Buyers to the Homebuyer quotes website or alternatively they add the tool to their website or event introduction. Sales progression insights is a must for all Developers. Many are now taking a look at the Gazeal binding agreement.
Members of the National Homebuyer panel have access to this seal the deal agreement. Fast conveyancing and anti gazumping will soon be making its mark. Developers benefit as when an offer is made the binding agreement comes into play. Before exchange of contracts. Now that is progress.
Homebuyer - The right choice for Developers, Homebuyers and Investors
At Homebuyer our expert Conveyancers provide national coverage and are ready to take on conveyancing work for Builders and Developers. We provide direct access to One search Direct the Homebuyer search provider. Directly benefit from their experience together with commercial pricing savings.
Savings passed down the chain
The Homebuyer panel uses a New Build Solicitors search pack. This is a cheaper search pack than that used on resale stock. These savings are passed directly to the Buyers.
0345 463 7664
Latest from homebuy1
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Quotes | Borrow Money | Get A Mortgage Repayment Cost
- How Much Mortgage Can I Afford? | Find A First Time Buyer Local Mortgage Broker Quote
- Shared Ownership Mortgage Adviser Solicitors Quotes | Best Calculator Comparison
- Local Mortgage Adviser Experts | Best Rate Mortgage Calculator Online Quotes
- Fast Mortgage Calculator | How Much Can I Borrow? | Best Remortgage Deals Comparison
New Homebuyer Scottish Conveyancing panel
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the conveyancing calculation search filters to match your specific legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying and remortgaging residential property or buy to let investments. Our Lender Conveyancing Solicitors panel cover England and Wales. Your remortgage, sale and purchase conveyancing prices are fully itemised. No hidden extras. Free No Obligation Advice
First Time Buyer? Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your conveyancing legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best Lender panel approved Conveyancing Solicitors quote for your residential New Build, Sale and Purchase, Moving House or Remortgage. Use our free independent Conveyancing Solicitors near me comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison quote service - No personal details
- Conveyancing costs - Fully itemised quote - Include legal fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Professional Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best conveyancing quotes
- The Homebuyer Conveyancing Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance
Find out about Buyers Protect Insurance.
Conveyancing Service Promise.
Conveyancing Direct Service
The conveyancing costs Process Explained
Homebuyer Survey Costs
Click the link - SURVEY Finder
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate urgency with cost