NHS National Health Service. Conveyancing For Doctors, Nurses, Dentists, OpticiansWritten by homebuy1
Conveyancing for Doctors, Nurses, Dentists and Opticians. National Health Service (NHS) busy professionals can quickly understand their cost of conveyancing.
Busy Professionals - National Health Service
How do busy professionals make time to move house or remortgage? We provide a Conveyancer finder service where service matters. If you are a Doctor, Nurse, Optician or Dentist or working in the National Health Service (NHS) then your time is valuable. Busy professionals need a slick well oiled conveyancing machine. We provide a calculator so that you can find a sale, purchase, remortgage, buy to let conveyancing and new build property transaction quotation.
Compare accurate fully inclusive quotes online. Each quotation details your legals and disbursements for your move or remortgage. You can filter your results by price, location and by Mortgage Lender. It pays to save money by comparing costs from members of the National Homebuyer panel.
General Dental Council
If you are regulated by the General Dental Council then we can help with your move. Find your Conveyancer fast.
Nursing and Midwifery Council
If you are regulated by the Nursing and Midwifery Council then we are here to help you find a Conveyancer for your move or remortgage. Many of you will be First time buyers and you will need that helping hand to understand what is required to get you moving.
General Medical Council
Doctors are regulated by the General Medical Council. Free time needs to be well managed. We provided an easy to use comparable service where Doctors can quickly find a Conveyancer using the fees calculator. Then when ready they can book a call directly from their chosen Conveyancer. Moving forward is important and we can help you do just that.
General Optical Council
Opticians are regulated by the General Optical Council. We provide insight into which Conveyancer to use for moving house or remortgaging. Save money on conveyancing in just one search. See quotes from the national Homebuyer panel. Make your choice and book a call to discuss your quote. Enjoy the easy to use Conveyancer calculator.
National Health Serviced by members of the National Homebuyer panel.
0345 463 7664
Latest from homebuy1
- Sharia Conveyancing Solicitors, Islamic Legal Services | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Easy To Compare Conveyancers Pricing | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Best Buy, Simple To Use Conveyancing Calculator | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Great Value Mortgage Approved Lawyers | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Instantly Find Solicitors Fixed Legal Rates | Homebuyer Conveyancing
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer panel provides you with the cost calculation search filters to match your specific legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying residential property or buy to let property investments. Our Lender Solicitors panel cover England and Wales. Your sale and purchase conveyancing prices are fully itemised. No hidden charges. Free No Obligation Advice
First Time Buyer? Need Advice? – Prepare your legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer by using the quote tool.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best Lender panel approved Solicitors for your residential New Build, Sale and Purchase, Moving House or Remortgage by using our independent Lender Conveyancing Solicitor near me comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison service - No personal details
- Conveyancing charges - Fully itemised - Include legal fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Professional Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best conveyancing quotes
- The Homebuyer Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance to their quote
Find out about Buyers Protect Insurance.
Read all about our Service Price Promise.
Conveyancing Direct Service
The conveyancing Process Explained
Click the link - SURVEY QUOTE
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate costs / urgency