UK Conveyancing Analysed From Approved Solicitors | Homebuyer ConveyancingWritten by homebuy1
Analyse UK conveyancing costs before instructing a Solicitor.
Use our online conveyancing calculator to find Solicitors for your UK house buying, property sale or remortgage transaction. Our Conveyancer finder service puts you in touch with an approved Mortgage Solicitor that is on your lender Solicitors panel.
Make your move using the right choice conveyancing tools.
Each quote supplied fully details your legal fees and disbursements.
If you are a First Time Buyer or Investor then you may wish to use the Gazeal binding agreement. Please use the quote calculator on the Gazeal website which has partnered with the Homebuyer panel. A binding agreement that eliminates gazumping. Gazeal the deal.
You can compare Solicitors fees in just a few steps. Then in your own time you can book a call from your Solicitor. A conveyance finder service that is instant, comparable and transparent on what it is going to cost to manage your property legals.
How many Conveyancers are on the Homebuyer panel?
The Homebuyer panel is growing in size. Many Homebuyers and Investors want a Local Conveyancer for a fair price. Our system makes it easy to compare fees and disbursements for the majority of property transactions. The panel has over 150 members.
The right choice conveyancing solution made easy for Homebuyers and Investors that are buying, selling and remortgaging property.
Call 0345 463 7664
Find quickly your :-
Solicitors fees for buying a house, a pad, apartment or investment property
or a New Build property
Latest from homebuy1
- Sharia Conveyancing Solicitors, Islamic Legal Services | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Easy To Compare Conveyancers Pricing | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Best Buy, Simple To Use Conveyancing Calculator | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Great Value Mortgage Approved Lawyers | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Instantly Find Solicitors Fixed Legal Rates | Homebuyer Conveyancing
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the cost calculation search filters to match your specific legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying residential property or buy to let property investments. Our Lender Conveyancing Solicitors panel cover England and Wales. Your sale and purchase conveyancing prices are fully itemised. No hidden charges. Free No Obligation Advice
First Time Buyer? Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer, Solicitor by using the quote tool.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best Lender panel approved Conveyancing Solicitors for your residential New Build, Sale and Purchase, Moving House or Remortgage. It is free to use our independent Lender Conveyancing Solicitors near me comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison service - No personal details
- Conveyancing charges - Fully itemised - Include legal fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Professional Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best conveyancing quotes
- The Homebuyer Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance to their quote
Find out about Buyers Protect Insurance.
Read all about our Service Price Promise.
Conveyancing Direct Service
The conveyancing Process Explained
Click the link - SURVEY QUOTE
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate costs / urgency