Eliminate Gazumping And Exchange On Offer | Homebuyer ConveyancingWritten by homebuy1
The fastest route to owning your own property is to use an agreement that binds both Seller and Buyer together before exchange of contracts.
Gazeal the deal
If you are a First Time Buyer or an Investor then you can now eliminate gazumping and use an innovative binding agreement between Seller and Buyer.
To understand what it is all about you can visit www.gazeal.co.uk
You can also watch the video where the innovator Duncan Samuel talks to Vanessa (Property Tribes)
The innovative property solution
Homebuyers and Investors negotiate great deals and with this comes risk. The risk of someone else making a higher offer or the Seller simply deciding that the property is worth more.
The Gazeal agreement binds both Seller and Buyer together for the agreed selling price. The buyer can pull out if the Survey is poor or if finance is unavailable.
Interested in using the Gazeal product?
Visit the Gazeal website and when ready compare Conveyancers sale, purchase quotes from members of the Homebuyer Network Conveyancing Solicitors panel that fully understand what Gazeal is all about. Then you simply add on £250 for the Gazeal service.
Gazeal saves the day
Homebuyers and Investors spend £270M per annum on failed property transactions. The Gazeal agreement paves the way for change. A new legal product that brings certainty for both Buyer and Seller.
Latest from homebuy1
- Free Legals When Remortgaging - A great concept or NOT
- How Much Can you Afford To Borrow From A Mortgage Lender? | Best Mortgage Deals
- Mortgage Best Buy Rates | Book A Mortgage Broker Call | Fast Affordability Check
- Mortgage Broker Finder. Best Deals Top Rate. Find Nearest, Cheapest, Lender Comparison.
- Sharia Conveyancing Solicitors, Islamic Legal Services | Homebuyer Conveyancing
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the conveyancing calculation search filters to match your specific legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying and remortgaging residential property or buy to let property investments. Our Lender Conveyancing Solicitors panel cover England and Wales. Your remortgage, sale and purchase conveyancing prices are fully itemised. No hidden extras. Free No Obligation Advice
First Time Buyer? Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your conveyancing legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best Lender panel approved Conveyancing Solicitors quote for your residential New Build, Sale and Purchase, Moving House or Remortgage. Use our free independent Conveyancing Solicitors near me comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison quote service - No personal details
- Conveyancing costs - Fully itemised quote - Include legal fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Professional Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best conveyancing quotes
- The Homebuyer Conveyancing Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance
Find out about Buyers Protect Insurance.
Conveyancing Service Promise.
Conveyancing Direct Service
The conveyancing costs Process Explained
Homebuyer Survey Costs
Click the link - SURVEY Finder
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate urgency with cost