Find Your Property Solicitor To Meet Your Deadline | Conveyancing Solicitor QuotesWritten by homebuy1
We appreciate that you want to move fast without fuss and we manage the Homebuyer Conveyancing panel to help you on your way.
Are You Buying, Selling Or Remortgaging Property?
The Homebuyer panel provides reliable fair priced quotations. The service is monitored and tracked so that as capacity increases, service levels are not compromised. A local best priced service is now possible for your sale, purchase or remortgage.
Our calculator is easy to use. You can filter your results by cheapest, nearest and by Mortgage Lender. We show the top 5 Solicitors for your cheapest, nearest search. That way you can make an informed decision on who to instruct to manage your property moving legals.
Use our online book a call service. Book a call directly from your chosen Solicitor to discuss your conveyance and to get answers to your questions. You will find some answers by visiting our typical questions page.
Local conveyancing can help to get a fast move if you are under pressure. It is important that you make it clear to your chosen Conveyancer the timescales that you are working to. Achievable time frames are key. Discuss with your Conveyancer what exchange of contracts and completion dates you can work towards.
When you view our quotes you can rest assured that we fully detail your legal and disbursements. The search pack, if you are buying is a national search pack. That gives you peace of mind that the search pack costs are controlled.
Some Homebuyers and Investors consider using Exchange Insurance. This insurance covers your purchase costs up to exchange should, through no fault of your own the property fail to get to exchange. You can include Exchange Insurance within your quote.
Is finding your Solicitor online for you?
Sometimes technology advances too quickly and some Homebuyers and Investors would prefer to speak to someone.
We can help - call 0345 463 7664
Make your move on budget and control your moving pricing.
Quality service - Homebuyer managed panel - Fast conveyancing is possible
Latest from homebuy1
- Impeccable Dedicated Conveyancing Solicitors From Homebuyer Members
- Instantly Get No-Nonsense Conveyancing Spend From Homebuyer
- Map Out Conveyancing For 2020, Make Progress With A Fixed Outlay
- Get Quotes In Your Area On Conveyancing From Preferred Solicitors
- Instantly Compare Conveyancing In Your Locality And Get Best Priced Quotes
New Homebuyer Scottish Conveyancing panel
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the conveyancing calculation search filters to match your specific legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying and remortgaging residential property or buy to let investments. Our Lender Conveyancing Solicitors panel cover England and Wales. Your remortgage, sale and purchase conveyancing prices are fully itemised. No hidden extras. Free No Obligation Advice
First Time Buyer? Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your conveyancing legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best Lender panel approved Conveyancing Solicitors quote for your residential New Build, Sale and Purchase, Moving House or Remortgage. Use our free independent Conveyancing Solicitors near me comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison quote service - No personal details
- Conveyancing costs - Fully itemised quote - Include legal fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Professional Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best conveyancing quotes
- The Homebuyer Conveyancing Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance
Find out about Buyers Protect Insurance.
Conveyancing Service Promise.
Conveyancing Direct Service
The conveyancing costs Process Explained
Homebuyer Survey Costs
Click the link - SURVEY Finder
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate urgency with cost