Conveyancing Consultation | Homebuyer ConveyancingWritten by homebuy1
Book a free conveyancing consultation for a time that is convenient to you.
It pays to have a free legal consultation.
If you are selling, buying or remortgaging property then book a call directly from your chosen Conveyancing Consultant. Throughout your consultation you can ask any questions that you may have together with understanding what legal fees and disbursements are included in your quotation.
Book a call back using our conveyancing quote calculator
Take your time to understand all about conveyancing, what it means and what's involved.
The phone call consultation is free. Prepare in advance your questions. Then when the time comes you can ask away and get answers. This will help your move run smoothly. If you do not understand something then this can cause stress. Everyone is in the same boat so please just ask your conveyance consultant about your property transaction.
Ten typical questions below - FAQ's
What is conveyancing and please explain the process to me?
When is the property likely to exchange?
How long between exchange and completion?
What happens if I get a Survey report that highlights that the property has a few minor issues?
How do I pay for the service?
Why have property searches and how will they help to reduce risk?
When do I need to get my House Insurance in place for my new home?
Are the searches cheaper on a New Build Property?
What will I learn by having a purchase conveyance consultation?
I know that I can speak with my Conveyancer directly but what happens when they are on holiday?
We have made it easy to find your Solicitor that is on your approved Mortgage Lender panel.
First Time Buyers can look forward to making an informed decision on which Property Solicitor or Licensed Conveyancer to instruct for their new property purchase. Buying property is exciting if you can see clearly when you will become the legal owner.
Moving to your first property is a major event.
1) Prepare for your move.
2) Understand your conveyance costs.
3) Have a legal budget and stick to it
4) Enjoy your Move to your new Home
You can get a quote 24/7 using our instant calculator
or you can call
0345 463 7664
Latest from homebuy1
- Sharia Conveyancing Solicitors, Islamic Legal Services | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Easy To Compare Conveyancers Pricing | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Best Buy, Simple To Use Conveyancing Calculator | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Great Value Mortgage Approved Lawyers | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Instantly Find Solicitors Fixed Legal Rates | Homebuyer Conveyancing
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the cost calculation search filters to match your specific legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying residential property or buy to let property investments. Our Lender Conveyancing Solicitors panel cover England and Wales. Your sale and purchase conveyancing prices are fully itemised. No hidden charges. Free No Obligation Advice
First Time Buyer? Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer, Solicitor by using the quote tool.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best Lender panel approved Conveyancing Solicitors for your residential New Build, Sale and Purchase, Moving House or Remortgage. It is free to use our independent Lender Conveyancing Solicitors near me comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison service - No personal details
- Conveyancing charges - Fully itemised - Include legal fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Professional Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best conveyancing quotes
- The Homebuyer Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance to their quote
Find out about Buyers Protect Insurance.
Read all about our Service Price Promise.
Conveyancing Direct Service
The conveyancing Process Explained
Click the link - SURVEY QUOTE
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate costs / urgency