Conveyancing Reviews And Ratings | Homebuyer ConveyancingWritten by homebuy1
We manage our conveyancing reviews and ratings so that you can make an informed decision on who to instruct.
Conveyancing ratings and reviews.
The Homebuyer panel members 100+ all adhere to a Customer Charter. These panel members initially are rated on how they respond to calls and how fast they can get the Client care paperwork out. Without your signature and acceptance the conveyancing process stalls.
It is very important that the Client care pack is returned promptly by yourselves. At which point your chosen Conveyancer can proceed to the next stage.
We internally monitor and rate our panel members. This continuous improvement focus gives comfort to both Homebuyers and Investors that they can make an informed decision on who to use.
We do carry out reviews where we as a panel take the appropriate steps to check if the conveyance is on track to complete. Our back office Solicitor login provides the tools to the panel members to manage the property transaction effectively. With the knowledge that both Estate Agents and Mortgage Advisers can see the current state of play of the sale, purchase or remortgage transaction.
Client Feedback - Why we take it on board
Reviews are important as good companies use Client feedback to improve and add value to the conveyancing solution. This feedback loop when taken on board can literally reduce exchange times simply by making it easy for Solicitors and Clients to make an effective move or remortgage.
Realistic timescales, achieving expected outcomes and thorough Due diligence does in deed pave the way for a first class service. Some say a premier service. Our Homebuyers and Investors just want to get a move on and move in. They can compare and find Solicitors fast
If the conveyance costs are what Homebuyers and Investors expect then it is safe to assume that managing The Homebuyer capacity is important. Throughout the year we manage the available capacity that a Homebuyer panel member has.
Some Conveyancers can handle just 4 quotes per day whilst others can handle up to 10. Too many and service levels can be in trouble, hence why we monitor capacity. Once a Solicitor has received their daily allowance they are switched off automatically until the next day.
Our Homebuyers and Investors can online compare quickly and efficiently :-
Get a quote service
or they can call
0345 463 7664
If you do have a question then browse our Conveyance News section and use the search facility to help find what you are looking for.
Latest from homebuy1
- Quotes Just For Conveyancing Direct And Near Me | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Convenient Pricing For Conveyancing Solicitors Fees | Local Conveyancing Quotes
- Costs And Fees For Conveyancing Calculated Online : Local Solicitors Quotes
- Conveyance Comparison Quotes For Moving & Remortgaging | Fast Solicitor Finder
- Quotes For All Types Of Residential Conveyancing | Local Solicitors Fees
New Homebuyer Scottish Conveyancing panel
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the conveyancing calculation search filters to match your specific legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying and remortgaging residential property or buy to let investments. Our Lender Conveyancing Solicitors panel cover England and Wales. Your remortgage, sale and purchase conveyancing prices are fully itemised. No hidden extras. Free No Obligation Advice
First Time Buyer? Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your conveyancing legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best Lender panel approved Conveyancing Solicitors quote for your residential New Build, Sale and Purchase, Moving House or Remortgage. Use our free independent Conveyancing Solicitors near me comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison quote service - No personal details
- Conveyancing costs - Fully itemised quote - Include legal fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Professional Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best conveyancing quotes
- The Homebuyer Conveyancing Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance
Find out about Buyers Protect Insurance.
Conveyancing Service Promise.
Conveyancing Direct Service
The conveyancing costs Process Explained
Homebuyer Survey Costs
Click the link - SURVEY Finder
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate urgency with cost