Save Money On Your Conveyancing Today | Homebuyer ConveyancingWritten by homebuy1
Save money on your Conveyancing fees. Search by cheapest, nearest and by Mortgage Lender to find your Solicitor.
When you are selling, buying or remortgaging property then price compare legals.
Use our conveyancing comparison to calculate you legal costs when moving house or remortgaging.
We make it easy to compare your conveyancing fees online from members of the national Homebuyer panel. Buying, selling and remortgaging property can be expensive so it is worth spending some time on finding a competitive Conveyancer to manage your property legals.
Quickly calculate your legal costs on line
You can quickly calculate your fees by using our quick comparison calculator. The results can be filtered by price, location and by Mortgage Lender. Each quotation fully details your legals and disbursements. We also detail your Stamp Duty if you are doing a purchase quote.
Buying a new build? Then you may want a fast exchange or your Property Developer may ask that a quick exchange is required to secure the property. If this is the case then please advise your chosen Conveyancer.
The Homebuyer panel members have access to some very fast property searches which are useful if you need to exchange fast. These fast property searches are supplied to the members of the Homebuyer panel by our search partner Onesearch Direct.
First Time Buyers - Manage your conveyancing quotes today.
If you are a First Time Buyer then making the most of your savings is important. Use our comparison service to save both time and money today.
You can filter your search by Mortgage Lender. Some Mortgage lenders do stipulate that you should use a Conveyancer that is on their approved conveyancing panel.
Buy to Let.
With the recent increase in additional property Stamp Duty many property investors are making their investments work harder. They are watching every penny and using the fast buy to let conveyancing comparison service meets this requirement.
Look after the pennies and the pounds look after themselves. A phrase that we have all heard.
Need help in finding out about your Property Solicitors Fees?
Call 0345 463 7664
Latest from homebuy1
- Sharia Conveyancing Solicitors, Islamic Legal Services | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Easy To Compare Conveyancers Pricing | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Best Buy, Simple To Use Conveyancing Calculator | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Great Value Mortgage Approved Lawyers | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Instantly Find Solicitors Fixed Legal Rates | Homebuyer Conveyancing
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the cost calculation search filters to match your specific legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying residential property or buy to let property investments. Our Lender Conveyancing Solicitors panel cover England and Wales. Your sale and purchase conveyancing prices are fully itemised. No hidden charges. Free No Obligation Advice
First Time Buyer? Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer, Solicitor by using the quote tool.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best Lender panel approved Conveyancing Solicitors for your residential New Build, Sale and Purchase, Moving House or Remortgage. It is free to use our independent Lender Conveyancing Solicitors near me comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison service - No personal details
- Conveyancing charges - Fully itemised - Include legal fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Professional Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best conveyancing quotes
- The Homebuyer Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance to their quote
Find out about Buyers Protect Insurance.
Read all about our Service Price Promise.
Conveyancing Direct Service
The conveyancing Process Explained
Click the link - SURVEY QUOTE
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate costs / urgency