First time buyers online best price Conveyancing quote service to instruct a good quality, competitive Conveyancing Solicitor when buying in Rickmansworth. Move fast
Homebuyer Conveyancing supports First Time Buyers with their first property purchase in Rickmansworth
As a first time buyer you will need a quote from a Conveyancing Solicitor who will act for you when you buy your first property in Rickmansworth.
Please use our Free homebuyer conveyancing quote service to search and instruct a local Conveyancing Solicitor that understands your needs.
We at Homebuyer Conveyancing take pride in ensuring that impartial key professionals are available for you to use easily, swiftly and competitively
You can ask for a furniture pack brochure - See details below
As a first time buyer you will need a quote from a Conveyancing Solicitor who will act for you when you buy your first property. Please use our Instant online fixed fee homebuyer conveyancing quote service. The Solicitors are Town and County specific to your property transaction. You get a local Conveyancing Solicitor that understands your needs. The quote is on line and after you instruct, your dedicated Conveyancing Solicitor will contact you regularly to update the progress of your transaction.
The Conveyancing Solicitors pledge to work to a unique Customer Charter which will continuously improve the homebuyer experience. The Customer Charter has a Customer Relationship Manager which you can contact via our contact page. We at Homebuyer Conveyancing take pride in ensuring that impartial key professionals are available for you to use easily, swiftly and competitively.
Furniture for your first home in Rickmansworth delivered on moving day! - Request a brochure below
What do you get in your Furniture Package?
3 and 2 Seater Sofas or one Corner Sofa (Brown or Black Bonded Leather or Grey Fabric other colours available on request)
Coffee Table (Glass or white gloss)
Three Door Wardrobe with Mirror
Large Chest of Drawers
2 Bedside Drawers (Available in walnut, oak, grey or white with walnut tops - other colours available on request)
Faux Leather 4'6" Double Bed (Brown, black or cream)
Double 4'6" Semi Orthopaedic Mattress
Chrome and Glass Table (round or square)
4 Dining Chairs (white or black)
What does it cost to buy the above package?
Bulk buying power ensures an amazing low price of just £98 per month spread over 24 months.
PLEASE NOTE: Other furniture, say for bedroom 2 can be added to this package and costs included and also spread over 24 months interest free.
What are the benefits to you of having this Furniture Package?
- 24 Months interest free payments available. They can furnish your whole home from £98 per month.
- Not having to wait in for different deliveries on different days… All furniture ordered installed in one day, the day you move in!
- The prices include delivery AND they include assembly of ALL furniture in to each and every room of your home. So you don’t have to build any flat pack!!
- All Furniture is in stock –so you don’t have to wait 8 – 10 weeks for a sofa to be made.
- All furniture comes with a 3 Year Guarantee (most retailers only give 12 months)
- Not sure if you can afford the monthly amount? Then why not ask your parents or grandparents to help you out - The ultimate house warming present!
- Flooring, Blinds and Appliances – This company does it all and the best bit, these can be added to your interest free monthly payment to.
Request a Furniture Pack Brochure Now!
Quite simply its a Help to buy Furniture Package and you can request a brochure from ourselves by emailing [email protected]
Please detail on the request your Contact phone number and your full name
You will then be able to make an informed choice and move forward with confidence.
Let us take the strain in your move!
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the search filters to match your specific needs when it comes to buying and selling residential property or buy to let investment. Our lender Conveyancing Solicitor and Licensed Conveyancer panel covers England and Wales. Our Conveyancing Property Solicitors quotes are fully itemised. No hidden charges. You can if you wish add the Homebuyer Assured Insurance policy. We cater for both Homebuyers and Investors
Free No Obligation Advice
Need Advice - Prepare your property legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer. Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
We do not take any personal details from you.
You can browse and view your quotes.
You can look forward to finding and discussing your Sale and Purchase conveyancing needs easily and quickly.
Find your best Property Solicitors and Conveyancing Solicitors quotes for your Sale and Purchase property move by using our lender, location and price comparison service.
- Price Comparison service - No personal details
- Conveyancing quotes - Fully itemised - Include Conveyancing fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Profesional Property Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 and we will help you find your best Conveyancing quote
- The Homebuyer Conveyancing Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Property Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers