The Homebuyer Conveyancing Customer Charter manages your customer experience when buying, selling or remortgaging. Use quality solicitors & licensed conveyancers
Our Customer Charter
Our customers want to know that they can compare Conveyancing Solicitors quotes quickly and efficently without entering any personal details. We have negotiated exclusive Conveyancing Solicitor deals. Many of our customers use Conveyancing price comparison sites to determine which Solicitor to use, Our transparent pricing hits the mark.
We at Homebuyer Conveyancing recognise the importance of sourcing local exceptional solicitors that manage service levels and the need for fast completions is now required as the market continues to climb. Our customer charter detailed below sets out what we believe as being important to you the customer. No sale No fee being the primary aim since cancellations can be high.
To promote best practice where our service providers are accredited / regulated as follows:
Mortgage Advisers - regulated by the FCA
Solicitors - The Law Society's Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS) provides a recognised quality standard for residential conveyancing practices.
Surveyors - Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
Homebuyer Conveyancing – promotes a can do attitude and supports the charter by having a Customer Relationship Manager that has the skills to implement and recommend change for the benefit of the homebuyer.
We ask that our service providers pledge to:
- Treat Customers & Colleagues Fairly
- Give a Professional Service
- Be Honest & Ethical
- Be Accountable
- Have a Team Culture
- Have a Continuous Improvement Culture
Treat Customers Fairly
Homebuyer Conveyancing - supports continuous improvement in business.
- Our name ensures that we implement and manage an efficient and effective process that ensures customers receive impartial advice to enable them to make informed decisions.
- We carry out audits on our service providers together with a managed escalation process for these service providers so that the customer can receive exceptional service even when it doesn't go quite to plan.
Give a Professional Service
We support our professional providers by ensuring that the charter sets out what is expected by us all.
- Strive for continuous improvement
- Our Customer Relationship Manager will communicate regularly.
- Our Customer Relationship Manager will be the main point of call so that we can gather information relating to the Customers needs and improve our service.
- We will deliver a process that satisfies our customers' expectations and needs
Be Honest and Ethical
- Be true to our word and do something if we say we will
- Admit our own mistakes/errors and not blame others
- Be realistic about what we can do, asking for help if time or skill is an issue
- We manage capacity for the benefit of our Consumers
- We won't take short cuts- simply do it right
- Be committed to the task and have a sense of obligation
- Be disciplined in completing and delivering the task by the agreed deadline
- Make sure that we clearly understand what is expected of us and what results are required
- Know that we have the capability to achieve the result
Have a Team Culture
A problem shared is a problem solved.
- Be approachable as a Panel that works as a team
- Actively complement each other’s strengths and weaknesses
- Communicate in the most relevant method; face-to-face where possible
- Take time to understand each others roles and accountabilities
- Enjoy the opportunity that a team approach will bring
Have a Continuous Improvement Culture
- Assess our own Panel training needs and undertake the required development
- Ensure that the people within our panel has the right skills to do the job
- Encourage our staff to have the desire to learn new skills.
- Share our learning and expertise and celebrate our improvements
- Use specific measures so that we can support the panel in change