Want A New Home? Your Guide To making It Happen | Homebuyer ConveyancingWritten by homebuy1
Make your dreams come true. Moving home is an exciting time for Homebuyers. Understand your affordability, do your homework and budget for your moving costs.
Making your New Home move really happen.
Get your finances in order. Understand what you can afford by using a Mortgage Adviser, Broker that has access to the whole of market mortgage deals. Detail your income and outgoings and produce a checklist of costs. That way you can budget for your moving costs.
You will carry out a Mortgage Market Review (MMR). Your Adviser asks important questions to understand what you can afford. They will then look at the mortgage market to determine the best deal for you. Once you know what you can afford you can then begin to take steps to become a Homeowner.
Agreement in Principle
You will after carrying out the MMR be supplied with an Agreement in Principle. This is a document that tells you and your Estate Agent what you can afford. This helps everyone to keep on track and firmly puts you in the driving seat. If you make an offer on a property then the Seller (Vendor) knows that you have the finances in place and they can consider your offer.
If your offer is accepted then you must inform your Mortgage Adviser. They will then submit the full mortgage application to your agreed preferred lender. You will now need to appoint a Property Solicitor.
Budget for your property legal fees.
Use our quick conveyancing quote and Property Solicitor finder service. You can compare fixed fee quotes by price, location and by Mortgage Lender. Some Lenders stipulate that you use a Conveyancer that is on their approved conveyancing panel.
How long until Exchange of Contracts?
Everyone buying a property gets excited and the big question is how long do you have to wait until you can move in. This question is easily answered if all parties want to move quickly. It forms part of the negotiation. Establish from the outset your Vendors position. You can offer a quick conveyance if the vendor also make an effort to move quickly. The best case is that the Vendor also wants to move quickly and is prepared to move in to rented accommodation.
A fast exchange can be accomplished by :-
1) Ensuring that all parties understand that you want a Fast Exchange and they also see the merits of a fast exchange.
2) Your Property Solicitor has access to a 24 hour Express Search pack via Onesearch Direct.
3) We can introduce you to a special legal pack where both Buyer and Seller want a fast exchange. This legal pack also works for Property Developers that want to see commitment from Homebuyers and Buy to Let Investors.
The lowest mortgage rate is not always the cheapest mortgage. You must take account of the mortgage rate and the fees which are imposed by the Lender. Some Lenders also offer a cashback which if the deal stacks, would certainly be welcomed by the Home Mover.
Which Mortgage Lender to use? - Think long term - You need a Plan
Your Mortgage Adviser will help you determine which Mortgage Lender meets your needs. You will need to consider what your overall plan is when it comes to moving to another property at a later date.
Some Homebuyers once in their new property then turn their New Home into a buy to let and move out to another new home. If this is your plan then check your Mortgage Lender Conditions.
Latest from homebuy1
- Sharia Conveyancing Solicitors, Islamic Legal Services | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Easy To Compare Conveyancers Pricing | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Best Buy, Simple To Use Conveyancing Calculator | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Great Value Mortgage Approved Lawyers | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Instantly Find Solicitors Fixed Legal Rates | Homebuyer Conveyancing
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer panel provides you with the cost calculation search filters to match your specific legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying residential property or buy to let property investments. Our Lender Solicitors panel cover England and Wales. Your sale and purchase conveyancing prices are fully itemised. No hidden charges. Free No Obligation Advice
First Time Buyer? Need Advice? – Prepare your legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer by using the quote tool.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best Lender panel approved Solicitors for your residential New Build, Sale and Purchase, Moving House or Remortgage by using our independent Lender Conveyancing Solicitor near me comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison service - No personal details
- Conveyancing charges - Fully itemised - Include legal fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Professional Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best conveyancing quotes
- The Homebuyer Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance to their quote
Find out about Buyers Protect Insurance.
Read all about our Service Price Promise.
Conveyancing Direct Service
The conveyancing Process Explained
Click the link - SURVEY QUOTE
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate costs / urgency