Need Free Conveyancing Moving Advice | Homebuyer ConveyancingWritten by homebuy1
Need free conveyancing advice? Book a call from a Homebuyer panel member and get answers to your conveyancing questions.
Get in touch - Free conveyancing advice for your move or when buying a buy to let investment.
When buying a home, remortgaging or buying a buy to let investment then any conveyancing questions can be answered quickly by using the Homebuyer cost calculator to find your Conveyancer and then to book a call back.
Conveyancing questions and answers FAQ's
We have a whole section on the typical questions asked by many of our Homebuyers and Investors. Your may find answers to your questions here - Typical Conveyancing questions section
Be informed - Make your move happen
Sometimes we worry about making our move because we simply do not know where to start.
We recommend that you fully understand your affordability by getting in touch with a Mortgage Adviser that has access to the whole of the market. Once you do that then any questions on your conveyance can be promptly answered by members of the Homebuyer panel.
Alternatively you can call 0345 463 7664 and we can arrange for a Property Lawyer to call you.
Free advice - What's the catch?
Our aim is to provide answers to your questions and without fuss. We focus on helping you. We are confident that when ready you will want to use a Homebuyer Conveyancer. The Homebuyer panel all adhere to a Customer Charter. We monitor that booked calls have been made.
A faster move
Some Homebuyers or Investors need a faster move. If this is the case then please ask your Conveyancer what they can do to help. They have access to an Express search from Onesearch Direct and if you have taken out Exchange Insurance they can order the searches on the day that you instruct. If you can help by returning any documentation on time, then this will speed up the transaction process.
Conveyancing with clarity
We provide transparent and fully detailed conveyance quotations together with a clear and concise way to compare competitive conveyancing costs online, using our conveyancing calculator. Our Conveyancers are ready to contact you and to answer any questions about the quotation and additional questions about your specialist conveyancing. Simply use our free conveyancing moving advice Solicitor quote service and book a call for a time that is convenient to you.
Latest from homebuy1
- Sharia Conveyancing Solicitors, Islamic Legal Services | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Easy To Compare Conveyancers Pricing | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Best Buy, Simple To Use Conveyancing Calculator | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Great Value Mortgage Approved Lawyers | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Instantly Find Solicitors Fixed Legal Rates | Homebuyer Conveyancing
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the cost calculation search filters to match your specific legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying residential property or buy to let property investments. Our Lender Conveyancing Solicitors panel cover England and Wales. Your sale and purchase conveyancing prices are fully itemised. No hidden charges. Free No Obligation Advice
First Time Buyer? Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer, Solicitor by using the quote tool.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best Lender panel approved Conveyancing Solicitors for your residential New Build, Sale and Purchase, Moving House or Remortgage. It is free to use our independent Lender Conveyancing Solicitors near me comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison service - No personal details
- Conveyancing charges - Fully itemised - Include legal fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Professional Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best conveyancing quotes
- The Homebuyer Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance to their quote
Find out about Buyers Protect Insurance.
Read all about our Service Price Promise.
Conveyancing Direct Service
The conveyancing Process Explained
Click the link - SURVEY QUOTE
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate costs / urgency