Why take a chance?Written by homebuy1
Making your Move
The best time to sell your house is when it gets warmer. The 1st of March is when house hunting Hots up.
Spring and early autumn are peak times for homebuyers. The weather makes the house hunt for that dream house come true. Opposite to what most people think we value our holiday time and we rarely move compromising our holidays.
Compare house buying Solicitors fees in an instant
Dreams come True
We will now witness the busiest property buying since the last boom. The UK housing market has always been a barometer of consumer confidence. Lets just hope that the financial world will keep pace of this confidence and not let us down. It's difficult as the bonus culture in the financial world brings a risk element into transactions. That's why regulation should be supported as its aim is to mitigate risk.
Without regulation the property move would be a game of chance. The risk would be enormous. That's why you use reputable, experienced professionals. You minimise your risk by accepting the need for a valuation which confirms if your offer covers the market value of the property and a lender will then allow you to borrow on that property. The Survey tells you about the condition of the property. So taking a short cut and going for Cheap doesn't actually make sense.
If you are lucky enough to buy a car then we all know that cheap cars are often unreliable. It follows that when you buy a car you go to reputable dealer that is keen to excel in customer service.
House buying is just the same - Don't take a chance in using cheap professionals - You don't need to, and as the old saying goes You get what you pay for!
Latest from homebuy1
- Compare Best Conveyance Prices. Fast Solicitor Finder | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Mortgage Solicitor Online Conveyancing Comparison | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Compare Mortgage Solicitors Online Best Deal Pricing | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Compare Conveyancing Solicitors Quotes Online | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Conveyancing Solicitors Costs Comparison | Homebuyer Conveyancing
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer panel provides you with the cost of conveyancing calculation search filters to match your specific legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying residential property or buy to let property investments. Our Lender Solicitors conveyancing panel cover England and Wales. Your sale and purchase conveyancing prices are fully itemised. No hidden charges. Free No Obligation Advice
First Time Buyer? Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer by using the conveyancing quote tool.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best Lender conveyancing panel approved Solicitors for your residential New Build, Sale and Purchase, Moving House or Remortgage by using our independent Lender Conveyancing Solicitor near me comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison service - No personal details
- Conveyancing charges - Fully itemised - Include legal fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Professional Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best Conveyancing quote
- The Homebuyer Conveyancing Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance to their quote
Find out about Buyers Protect Insurance.
Read all about our Service Price Promise.
Enjoy a Conveyancing Direct Service
Click the link - SURVEY QUOTE
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate costs / urgency