Buying Property Off-Plan | Homebuyer ConveyancingWritten by homebuy1
Buying property off-plan as a buy to let investment. Need a fast exchange of contracts. Deliver this and you may be able to negotiate a discount.
Many Investors are now wanting to exchange contracts fast so that they can command a discount on the property price with either the Developer or Investor Agent. This can be achieved but only if a fast exchange is possible.
Our Solicitors work with Developers and we have access to a legal pack that stops Gazumping and controls the exchange of contracts process. The Developer agrees a price and that is binding. The buy to let buyer agrees to buy at that price but is subject to the survey or getting finance. Those criteria if not met means that the buyer can pull out.
It is simple but effective - It paves the way for Developers to keep hold of their Clients. When a great deal is done then this legal pack makes it difficult for the deal to fall through. Helping both Developer and Buyer.
We know first hand that the biggest issue for Developers is understanding who is buying, when Solicitors are acting for clients and more importantly if everyone is working to the same exchange date and completion date. After all a discount was probably negotiated on bringing fast buyers to the Developers.
Our Conveyancing quotes panel is already on many of the online property portals and we are now working with Estate Agents and Mortgage Advisers.
A New Transparent Conveyancing Quotes World For Developers. We Help You Too!
Developers can showcase some or all of the Homebuyer panel. We can add some of your own Conveyancers if that suits. We provide access to the conveyancing back office. The key milestones which were a problem in the past can be reviewed.
Developers now know :-
1) When a client has taken away a conveyancing quote,
2) When the Conveyancers quotation becomes an instruction
3) When that instruction has been accepted by a Solicitor and becomes a case.
Then once a Case they can look forward to seeing:-
1) Which month the case is going to exchange of contracts
2) The actual date of exchange of contracts
3) The planned completion date.
You can add other milestones such as reservation form taken if that helps
The software is the developers tool for transparent conveyancing. Less updates, key milestones and fast exchanges.
This all comes together providing both choice and service to Clients. Homebuyers and Investors.
Developers know what plots are planned to complete and when. They no longer need to chase the Estate Agent, Investor Agent for updates.
The seamless process saves time and money for all.
The nationwide conveyancing panel is proven and growing at a rate. Our capacity is managed and as such Clients have access to a Conveyancer but only if the Conveyancer can manage the additional case load.
Potential Buyers can view and compare off plan buy to let property competitive Solicitors, without entering any personal details. Then when they are ready they can book a call from their chosen Conveyancer. When the call is made the status in the back office is updated. Traffic light system summarises the state of play of the property purchase. Please note that potential buyers can filter their results by distance, price and by Mortgage Lender Conveyancer.
Everyone can win with this system.
Can you use this system at a Property Event - Of Course
Imagine holding an event where property can be purchased at event only pricing. The yield is above 8% and the room is hot. The Developer stock is quality and as such will command robust rents. Discerning cash buyers or buyers that are ahead when it comes to funding the purchase want to buy that property. There maybe a Mortgage Broker at the event. The Developer or Investor Agent can get the wheels in motion and take orders.
1) Conveyancing Solicitor Legal packs discussed
2) Conveyancer, Solicitor chosen and instructed
3) Investor Agent / Developer knows whats happening real time
We Help You Too turns the complex conveyancing quote finder into understandable steps
Duncan Pattinson MD
Latest from homebuy1
- Purchase Conveyancing Search Pledge | Best Solicitors Fees Comparison
- Find Cheap Online Conveyancing : Conveyancing Solicitor Quote Comparison
- Remortgaging Free Legals For Conveyancing | Conveyancing Solicitor Quote Finder
- Affordability To Borrow From A Mortgage Lender? | Best Mortgage Deals
- Check My Affordability For A Mortgage | Best Buy Mortgage Broker Deals
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the conveyancing calculation search filters to match your specific legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying and remortgaging residential property or buy to let investments. Our Lender Conveyancing Solicitors panel cover England and Wales. Your remortgage, sale and purchase conveyancing prices are fully itemised. No hidden extras. Free No Obligation Advice
First Time Buyer? Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your conveyancing legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best Lender panel approved Conveyancing Solicitors quote for your residential New Build, Sale and Purchase, Moving House or Remortgage. Use our free independent Conveyancing Solicitors near me comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison quote service - No personal details
- Conveyancing costs - Fully itemised quote - Include legal fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Professional Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best conveyancing quotes
- The Homebuyer Conveyancing Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance
Find out about Buyers Protect Insurance.
Conveyancing Service Promise.
Conveyancing Direct Service
The conveyancing costs Process Explained
Homebuyer Survey Costs
Click the link - SURVEY Finder
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate urgency with cost