What Can Cause Stress When Selling A House? | Homebuyer ConveyancingWritten by homebuy1
Stress can be caused if you decide to Sell your home and instruct the Estate Agent Solicitor who is not on your approved Lender conveyancing panel.
The top 10 issues when selling, buying a house are as follows, which can all cause stress :-
1) Slow Solicitors
2) The anticipation that the Sale will fall through
3) Large sums of money that are at stake and will the money arrive with the Solicitor in time.
4) What am I signing and what does it all mean
5) I am worried that I am not kept updated and then all of a sudden I will need to drop everything and visit my Solicitor.
6) Why do I need to make endless phone calls and will I be able to speak to my Conveyancer directly so that my question can be answered.
7) The Survey carried out by the Buyer may reflect badly on the property value
8) Some Vendors in the chain are difficult and will not compromise on price and impose unrealistic time constraints on other vendors in the chain
9) I made a great offer although it was a deal and I am now worried that someone will come along with a better offer (Gazumped!)
10) Can I really make calls in works time, This move is disrupting my day.
Latest from homebuy1
- Sharia Conveyancing Solicitors, Islamic Legal Services | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Easy To Compare Conveyancers Pricing | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Best Buy, Simple To Use Conveyancing Calculator | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Great Value Mortgage Approved Lawyers | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Instantly Find Solicitors Fixed Legal Rates | Homebuyer Conveyancing
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the cost calculation search filters to match your specific legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying residential property or buy to let property investments. Our Lender Conveyancing Solicitors panel cover England and Wales. Your sale and purchase conveyancing prices are fully itemised. No hidden charges. Free No Obligation Advice
First Time Buyer? Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer, Solicitor by using the quote tool.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best Lender panel approved Conveyancing Solicitors for your residential New Build, Sale and Purchase, Moving House or Remortgage. It is free to use our independent Lender Conveyancing Solicitors near me comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison service - No personal details
- Conveyancing charges - Fully itemised - Include legal fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Professional Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best conveyancing quotes
- The Homebuyer Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance to their quote
Find out about Buyers Protect Insurance.
Read all about our Service Price Promise.
Conveyancing Direct Service
The conveyancing Process Explained
Click the link - SURVEY QUOTE
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate costs / urgency