Quick & Easy Conveyancing Quotes. No Hassle, No CommitmentsWritten by homebuy1
Are you buying a Home? Moving house?
Whether you’re just getting on the housing ladder or downsizing in retirement you’ll need a competitive conveyancing quote to ensure a trouble-free house purchase.
Conveyancing and legal fees can be expensive and when you’re on the move budgets will always be tight so every penny counts.
Wherever you are in the buying process, getting an accurate conveyancing quote will help you understand the costs involved and where you can get the best deal.
Our Conveyancing Quote Finder is the simple way to source conveyancing providers and costs.
Your quotes will be fully itemised and always accurate. They will include all relevant legal fees, disbursements and sundries. You will know precisely what your conveyancing will cost and be able to budget accordingly. Most importantly your personal data is not required, your data is not shared and you will not be contacted without your consent.
We source your quotes from our panel of professional solicitors and licensed conveyancers. For your peace of mind, we only use experienced firms who understand your needs and will undertake your conveyancing efficiently and effectively.
Once you have chosen your preferred quote, you can book a call from your conveyancer at a time convenient for you.
Get A Quote Today
Our Conveyancing Quote Finder is the quick and easy way to find a competitive local conveyancing firm. Enter your details below, and you’ll get a range of accurate and honest quotations. There will be no hidden extras.
What you see is what you’ll pay - guaranteed.
If you’re happy with your quote, simply schedule a call back from your chosen provider, who will start the process, outline their terms and help you with all aspects of your conveyancing.
Need More Advice?
If you have questions or need help using the Conveyancing Quote Finder, please feel free to call us on 0345 463 7664, and a member of our team will be happy to assist.
We respect your privacy. No personal details are required to get your quote. No salesmen will call, and your data will not be shared without your consent.
Latest from homebuy1
- Get Quotes In Your Area On Conveyancing From Preferred Solicitors
- Instantly Compare Conveyancing In Your Locality And Get Best Priced Quotes
- Fees And Costs Explained For Conveyancing
- Capital Conveyancing Legal Quote Comparison | Best Solicitors Fees For You
- Buying Property Solicitor Finder | Cheapest Conveyancing Fees And Quotes
New Homebuyer Scottish Conveyancing panel
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the conveyancing calculation search filters to match your specific legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying and remortgaging residential property or buy to let investments. Our Lender Conveyancing Solicitors panel cover England and Wales. Your remortgage, sale and purchase conveyancing prices are fully itemised. No hidden extras. Free No Obligation Advice
First Time Buyer? Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your conveyancing legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best Lender panel approved Conveyancing Solicitors quote for your residential New Build, Sale and Purchase, Moving House or Remortgage. Use our free independent Conveyancing Solicitors near me comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison quote service - No personal details
- Conveyancing costs - Fully itemised quote - Include legal fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Professional Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best conveyancing quotes
- The Homebuyer Conveyancing Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance
Find out about Buyers Protect Insurance.
Conveyancing Service Promise.
Conveyancing Direct Service
The conveyancing costs Process Explained
Homebuyer Survey Costs
Click the link - SURVEY Finder
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate urgency with cost