Direct Conveyancers For Your Move or Remortgage | Homebuyer ConveyancingWritten by homebuy1
Get a direct Conveyancer working for you who is a member of the Homebuyer Conveyancing panel.
Thumbs up for Direct Conveyancing - It works!
We promote direct conveyancing Solicitors pricing as we know that contacting your chosen Conveyancer directly when you want, is important to you. Our book a call back service puts you in the driving seat.
You can use this feature even after you have instructed your Conveyancer. That means that you can expect a call when you need it.
Time and time again we hear stories where Homebuyers and Investors using an online process to manage their conveyancing, find that they can't get reliable updates and when they do call, they can't get in touch with the Conveyancer that is doing their legal work. The obvious happens, delays and stress.
Call us old fashioned but our business model goes back to basics. We manage a national, countrywide Homebuyer and Investor conveyancing panel that is managed against robust, strict service levels. Once you have chosen your Conveyancer we monitor how initially the process is being handled.
Did you get your call back when you wanted it?
We have a high success rate and we do all that we can to make the experience of finding a comparable, efficient Conveyancer less stressful for you.
We offer additional services so that you can fast track your conveyance. We see many repeat clients and they still use our quick quote conveyancing service.
We put you directly in touch with a Conveyancer that works for you.
A reliable, efficient conveyancing service brought to you in an instant.
Latest from homebuy1
- You Choose Your Solicitor Using Our Free Local Finder | Property Solicitors Quotes
- Quotes Just For Conveyancing Direct And Near Me | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Convenient Pricing For Conveyancing Solicitors Fees | Local Conveyancing Quotes
- Costs And Fees For Conveyancing Calculated Online : Local Solicitors Quotes
- Conveyance Comparison Quotes For Moving & Remortgaging | Fast Solicitor Finder
New Homebuyer Scottish Conveyancing panel
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the conveyancing calculation search filters to match your specific legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying and remortgaging residential property or buy to let investments. Our Lender Conveyancing Solicitors panel cover England and Wales. Your remortgage, sale and purchase conveyancing prices are fully itemised. No hidden extras. Free No Obligation Advice
First Time Buyer? Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your conveyancing legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best Lender panel approved Conveyancing Solicitors quote for your residential New Build, Sale and Purchase, Moving House or Remortgage. Use our free independent Conveyancing Solicitors near me comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison quote service - No personal details
- Conveyancing costs - Fully itemised quote - Include legal fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Professional Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best conveyancing quotes
- The Homebuyer Conveyancing Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance
Find out about Buyers Protect Insurance.
Conveyancing Service Promise.
Conveyancing Direct Service
The conveyancing costs Process Explained
Homebuyer Survey Costs
Click the link - SURVEY Finder
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate urgency with cost