Remortgaging Free Legals For Conveyancing | Conveyancing Solicitor Quote Finderhomebuy1
Free Legals When Remortgaging Or Moving House - Sounds good but does it really help you to get the best deal. Many lenders now offer a cash back instead simply because free legals can lead to delays. Find your Mortgage broker fast to help find the best mortgage rates.
The typical Homeowner:-
Remortgaging to save money and they do this by locking in a lower interest rate.
Coming to the end of their existing mortgage term and they are on the hunt for a remortgage solution that hopefully will save them money!
What happens next?
They contact their Mortgage Broker who carries out a Mortgage Market Review (MMR).
After a few hours the Broker identifies a great deal from a Mortgage Lender who provides :-
1) Free legals as long as the Homeowner uses the Lenders nominated Solicitor
2) Can pay a lower interest rate and make their own legal arrangements
3) A cash back is on offer when the property completes
Which is the best solution for the Homeowner?
If the Homeowner can complete fast to take advantage of the lower interest rate and get free legals then it sounds perfect!
What will a delay cost to the Homeowner if the legal process takes 8 weeks and not the usual 4?
Will the Homeowner miss an important interest reduction deadline?
Will a delay impact on the Homeowners monthly payments to the Lender?
Will the Homeowner be indirectly paying for the legal service even though it as advertised as free legals. If they did not want free legals then would a lower interest rate be on offer.
How does the Broker react when delays impact on their recommendation?
We have read several articles where Free legals when remortgaging or moving house has actually caused an issue for both Broker and Client.
The above article suggests that the Broker should be responsible for procuring legal services by advising the Client to use the cashback towards the cost of legals.
In this scenario both Client and Broker can focus on service as both want a fast transaction.
A quote taken from the above article
However, over the last six months, a phrase that breaks me every time I hear it and surpasses everything
Please no, not free legals!! Don’t put me through that!!
So the bottom line is simple.
If you are remortgaging then focus on your best monthly payments and the lowest interest rate possible.
Focus on instructing a fast remortgaging Solicitor and NOT free legals that can act fast.
Mortgage Broker Enquiry Form
Latest from homebuy1
- Impeccable Dedicated Conveyancing Solicitors From Homebuyer Members
- Instantly Get No-Nonsense Conveyancing Spend From Homebuyer
- Map Out Conveyancing For 2020, Make Progress With A Fixed Outlay
- Get Quotes In Your Area On Conveyancing From Preferred Solicitors
- Instantly Compare Conveyancing In Your Locality And Get Best Priced Quotes
New Homebuyer Scottish Conveyancing panel
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the conveyancing calculation search filters to match your specific legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying and remortgaging residential property or buy to let investments. Our Lender Conveyancing Solicitors panel cover England and Wales. Your remortgage, sale and purchase conveyancing prices are fully itemised. No hidden extras. Free No Obligation Advice
First Time Buyer? Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your conveyancing legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best Lender panel approved Conveyancing Solicitors quote for your residential New Build, Sale and Purchase, Moving House or Remortgage. Use our free independent Conveyancing Solicitors near me comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison quote service - No personal details
- Conveyancing costs - Fully itemised quote - Include legal fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Professional Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best conveyancing quotes
- The Homebuyer Conveyancing Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance
Find out about Buyers Protect Insurance.
Conveyancing Service Promise.
Conveyancing Direct Service
The conveyancing costs Process Explained
Homebuyer Survey Costs
Click the link - SURVEY Finder
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate urgency with cost