A Proven Legal Concept Delivered To help You Move | Homebuyer ConveyancingWritten by homebuy1
An idea that is now proven and delivered to help UK Homebuyers without fuss move on budget - Homebuyer Conveyancing
If you are buying, selling or remortgaging UK property you will need a Lawyer when you place your property for sale and before offer acceptance stage when you are buying a property.
You can save time and money by reviewing sale and purchase quotes by price, location and by Mortgage Lender.
The local Conveyancer details your fixed price legals and disbursements costs.
Make an informed decision on who to instruct in your own time. No personal details are required to review online.
Conveyancing Online Calculator
The calculator lets you decide on which Solicitor to use.
When ready you can take a quote away and book a timed call directly from your chosen Conveyancer.
No pressure selling just a convenient finder tool that clearly details your exclusive pricing.
Make your move really happen and budget for your conveyance.
Compare Like For Like Pricing
The purchase Lawyers quotes include a comprehensive search pack that covers all Counties in England and Wales and costs less than £200.
Each quotation itemises your legal fees and disbursements.
You know where you financially stand and when the time is right you can quickly instruct, taking advantage of the competitive pricing.
You may need to estimate the purchase price to get an idea on what your conveyance will cost.
You may have a property for sale and you know what price you can afford on your next property.
Take a sale and purchase quote away and filter the results by Mortgage Lender.
Your Solicitor on instruction will confirm the Sale and then when you do find a property they will check their cost on the purchase and confirm that also.
By thinking ahead you have chosen a Solicitor to manage both your sale and purchase, ensuring that you are using a Lender Conveyancer.
(Within the online calculator you can pick a specific Mortgage Lender. Choose the lender that will be providing the mortgage on your purchase property.)
We make it easy to use the online costs comparison service
If you need a helping hand please do call
0345 463 7664
Latest from homebuy1
- Sharia Conveyancing Solicitors, Islamic Legal Services | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Easy To Compare Conveyancers Pricing | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Best Buy, Simple To Use Conveyancing Calculator | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Great Value Mortgage Approved Lawyers | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Instantly Find Solicitors Fixed Legal Rates | Homebuyer Conveyancing
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the cost calculation search filters to match your specific legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying residential property or buy to let property investments. Our Lender Conveyancing Solicitors panel cover England and Wales. Your sale and purchase conveyancing prices are fully itemised. No hidden charges. Free No Obligation Advice
First Time Buyer? Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer, Solicitor by using the quote tool.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best Lender panel approved Conveyancing Solicitors for your residential New Build, Sale and Purchase, Moving House or Remortgage. It is free to use our independent Lender Conveyancing Solicitors near me comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison service - No personal details
- Conveyancing charges - Fully itemised - Include legal fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Professional Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best conveyancing quotes
- The Homebuyer Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance to their quote
Find out about Buyers Protect Insurance.
Read all about our Service Price Promise.
Conveyancing Direct Service
The conveyancing Process Explained
Click the link - SURVEY QUOTE
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate costs / urgency