Accurate Conveyancing Just For You | Homebuyer ConveyancingWritten by homebuy1
All Homebuyer panel members provide accurate quotes that clearly represent your proposed freehold, leasehold property transaction.
When you buy a property there will be a number of charges that you need to consider. Your conveyancing legal budget should include disbursements to legally transact your property. Leasehold involves more legal work and the fees will be greater than on a freehold property.
Finding Your Best Priced Conveyancer.
We use an established Homebuyer panel that is nationwide. The quotes are fully itemised and clearly define legal costs and disbursements. The series of questions before you see the range of results help to present the right Solicitor for your conveyancing needs.
You can choose to filter your results by price or distance or a mix of both.
The search results help you to find your Conveyancer. It is important to filter by your Lender, if you have a mortgage in place. Many lenders ask that you use a Lender Conveyancer that is on their approved conveyance panel.
The legal fees vary according to the location of the Solicitor. Higher if a Solicitor is based in London.
We have almost 100 Solicitors and cover 200 locations across England and Wales.
Many Homebuyers and Investors have important questions that need specific answers. Our website visitors can book a call from a Conveyancer without obligation. We also present a range of accurate conveyancing comparison quotes where no personal details are taken.
Your time is important to you and we want you to receive a call only when you expect it. That way everyone gets what they want. Your Conveyancer can look forward to answering your questions and then only when you are ready do you then proceed.
You can start your conveyancing journey with us.
We provide a phone number on the website where you can ask our staff to do you a quotation. You maybe under pressure and knowing that someone will follow through your request will help give you piece of mind.
Average Conveyancing Costs.
The average conveyancing fees will vary according to the price structure of a business. We would advise that you compare online, view the quotes and book a call to discuss your conveyance. Our Conveyancers all adhere to a Customer service promise.
The bottom line is simple - We want you to :-
We present concise conveyancing information that clearly identify your costs so that you can compare.
Book a timed call back to understand what happens next
We will be launching in Feb 2016 timely updates
Latest from homebuy1
- First Time Buyers Interest Rate Deals | Easy Mortgage Eligibility | Remortgage Check
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Quotes | Borrow Money | Get A Mortgage Repayment Cost
- How Much Mortgage Can I Afford? | Find A First Time Buyer Local Mortgage Broker Quote
- Shared Ownership Mortgage Adviser Solicitors Quotes | Best Calculator Comparison
- Local Mortgage Adviser Experts | Best Rate Mortgage Calculator Online Quotes
New Homebuyer Scottish Conveyancing panel
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the conveyancing calculation search filters to match your specific legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying and remortgaging residential property or buy to let investments. Our Lender Conveyancing Solicitors panel cover England and Wales. Your remortgage, sale and purchase conveyancing prices are fully itemised. No hidden extras. Free No Obligation Advice
First Time Buyer? Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your conveyancing legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best Lender panel approved Conveyancing Solicitors quote for your residential New Build, Sale and Purchase, Moving House or Remortgage. Use our free independent Conveyancing Solicitors near me comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison quote service - No personal details
- Conveyancing costs - Fully itemised quote - Include legal fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Professional Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best conveyancing quotes
- The Homebuyer Conveyancing Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance
Find out about Buyers Protect Insurance.
Conveyancing Service Promise.
Conveyancing Direct Service
The conveyancing costs Process Explained
Homebuyer Survey Costs
Click the link - SURVEY Finder
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate urgency with cost