Find A Conveyancer Today And Make Your Move | Homebuyer ConveyancingWritten by homebuy1
Get a conveyancing quote today by comparing Homebuyer Solicitors buying, selling property legal costs.
Homebuyer Conveyance Panel
The Homebuyer panel has over 120 members and each can work for several Mortgage Lenders.
Buyers can scrutinise the quotations in one search and in one place by cheapest, nearest and by Mortgage Lender.
No personal details are requested at this stage. When ready Buyers can find their buying a house Solicitor easily.
They can if they wish take a quote away and book a timed direct call back.
The buying conveyancing quotes detail their applicable purchase Conveyancers fees and disbursements.
Get A Quote
We make it easy to compare.
Disbursements are detailed and if you are buying a property a comprehensive search pack is included which is less than £200.#
Mortgage Solicitors Selling Property Conveyance Pricing
Sellers of property can also quickly understand their conveyancing by using the calculator.
Access a quick quotation from the expert legal team.
The Homebuyer Solicitors aim is to deliver a smooth move when Homeowners are moving local.
Homeowners can review combined sale and purchase quotes.
Buyers and Sellers that are under pressure with their total moving costs can choose a cheap Conveyancer.
The solicitor is located in a low cost of living area.
Service is paramount and the available capacity is managed daily.
If a Solicitor has say a colleague on holiday or on sick then they can reduce the amount of Client introductions they receive.
The Homebuyer Price Comparison delivers daily accurate pricing.
The best deal finder helps Buyers and sellers make an informed decision on who to instruct.
Need a helping hand?
Call 0345 463 7664
You may have decided not move and realised that you could be saving money long term by remortgaging.
Find your cheapest remortgage conveyancing fees in just one click
No hassle, no unwanted calls and no hidden fees.
Get an online quote and when ready instruct your Solicitor and keep control of your legal costs
Latest from homebuy1
- Sharia Conveyancing Solicitors, Islamic Legal Services | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Easy To Compare Conveyancers Pricing | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Best Buy, Simple To Use Conveyancing Calculator | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Great Value Mortgage Approved Lawyers | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Instantly Find Solicitors Fixed Legal Rates | Homebuyer Conveyancing
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer panel provides you with the cost calculation search filters to match your specific legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying residential property or buy to let property investments. Our Lender Solicitors panel cover England and Wales. Your sale and purchase conveyancing prices are fully itemised. No hidden charges. Free No Obligation Advice
First Time Buyer? Need Advice? – Prepare your legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer by using the quote tool.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best Lender panel approved Solicitors for your residential New Build, Sale and Purchase, Moving House or Remortgage by using our independent Lender Conveyancing Solicitor near me comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison service - No personal details
- Conveyancing charges - Fully itemised - Include legal fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Professional Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best conveyancing quotes
- The Homebuyer Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance to their quote
Find out about Buyers Protect Insurance.
Read all about our Service Price Promise.
Conveyancing Direct Service
The conveyancing Process Explained
Click the link - SURVEY QUOTE
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate costs / urgency