Preferential Pricing Structure From Solicitors | Homebuyer ConveyancingWritten by homebuy1
Enjoy our preferential pricing structure, that we have directly negotiated with Solicitors, that are members of the Homebuyer Conveyancing panel
Conveyancing Fees Comparison
If you are buying, selling or remortgaging UK property then go online and use the Homebuyer comparison.
Free to use with additional search filters. Filter your conveyance results by price, location and by Mortgage Lender.
Find the best deal for your move or remortgage, Cheap conveyancing made possible as many of the Homebuyer Solicitors are based in low cost of living areas.
The Homebuyer panel supply their exclusive pricing stricture. This directly benefits you. Ideal for both Investors and Homebuyers.
Transparent conveyancing at a fixed price is key to budgeting for your property legal transaction.
Review the legals and then when ready take a quote away.
The quotes itemise your Conveyancers fees and disbursements.
If you are buying property then we also display your applicable Stamp Duty Land Tax.
Make your move really happen by understanding your costs before instruction.
Try and instruct a Solicitor before offer acceptance stage as they will need to carry out ID checks.
Return promptly the signed terms of engagement. Without this they cannot start the conveyance.
Making The Right Choices
We make Choosing a Solicitor as easy as is possible.
Without obligation or the need to enter personal details you can, in your own time, compare house legal pricing for specific property transactions.
You are firmly in the driving seat as you can revisit the Homebuyer website when you are closer to making that all important decision on who will manage your big deal transaction.
We help you make the right choices.
First Time Buyers like to browse a website so that they can become familiar with whats involved when buying their first home.
They do not want telephone calls immediately nor emails as they want to make an informed decision in their own time on what they can realistically afford.
Review First Time Buyer conveyancing costs.
Or call 0345 463 7664
Where we can help find and select a Solicitor
Many Homeowners before Christmas are evaluating their current mortgage deal and with interest rates rising it may make sense to remortgage and lock in a fixed rate deal.
A remortgage can take just 4 weeks and it is imperative that you appoint the right remortgage Conveyancer. Use an independent Solicitor and check to see if your lender will contribute to the legal costs.
Latest from homebuy1
- Free Legals When Remortgaging - A great concept or NOT
- How Much Can you Afford To Borrow From A Mortgage Lender? | Best Mortgage Deals
- Mortgage Best Buy Rates | Book A Mortgage Broker Call | Fast Affordability Check
- Mortgage Broker Finder. Best Deals Top Rate. Find Nearest, Cheapest, Lender Comparison.
- Sharia Conveyancing Solicitors, Islamic Legal Services | Homebuyer Conveyancing
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the conveyancing calculation search filters to match your specific legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying and remortgaging residential property or buy to let property investments. Our Lender Conveyancing Solicitors panel cover England and Wales. Your remortgage, sale and purchase conveyancing prices are fully itemised. No hidden extras. Free No Obligation Advice
First Time Buyer? Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your conveyancing legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best Lender panel approved Conveyancing Solicitors quote for your residential New Build, Sale and Purchase, Moving House or Remortgage. Use our free independent Conveyancing Solicitors near me comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison quote service - No personal details
- Conveyancing costs - Fully itemised quote - Include legal fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Professional Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best conveyancing quotes
- The Homebuyer Conveyancing Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance
Find out about Buyers Protect Insurance.
Conveyancing Service Promise.
Conveyancing Direct Service
The conveyancing costs Process Explained
Homebuyer Survey Costs
Click the link - SURVEY Finder
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate urgency with cost