Plan Ahead, Promptly Instruct Your Property Lawyer | Homebuyer ConveyancingWritten by homebuy1
Plan ahead and find a Property Lawyer for your sale, purchase or remortgage, instruct in good time.
Find a Solicitor for buying a house, selling an apartment or remortgaging.
You require a Solicitor when buying, selling and remortgaging property.
1) Go online and use the Homebuyer comparison service to compare legal costs.
No personal details are required to review comparable pricing.
2) Take a fixed fee quote away.
3) Book a call.
4) Discuss your quotation.
5) When ready, Instruct and if possible do this before offer acceptance stage.
6) Understand your conveyancing costs in an instant for your move or remortgage.
It makes sense to review Conveyancers without disclosing your personal details.
Easy to use, find a Solicitor from members of the Homebuyer panel.
You can confidently check out like for like sale and purchase fees from a nationwide panel of Conveyancers.
If you are on a tight budget then consider using a Solicitor that is based in a low cost of living area. If their overheads are low then they can charge lower legal fees.
Substantial conveyancing sale and purchase savings can be made.
Use a combined sale and purchase quote when selling and buying Property.
One point of contact helps the process and can keep your overall legal pricing to a minimum.
Conveyancing is all about the transfer of ownership. No short cuts as it is important that all potential risks are explored that could affect the property use and value for the Buyer.
Be in control and take your time in determining which Solicitor meets your legal requirements.
To help you find a Solicitor you can filter your Homebuyer results by cheapest, nearest and by Mortgage Lender.
Alternatively feel free to call us on
0345 463 7664
We can help you
When you do take a quote away you have the option to add the Buyers Protect and the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance.
The cost of the Insurance is then added into your quote without obligation.
The Buyers Protect provides cover to the majority of purchase fees should your property fail to get to exchange of contracts through no fault of your own.
The Flexi Smart is a helping hand to both Lawyer and Purchaser, providing building cover between exchange of contracts and completion for up to 28 days.
Make your move possible using a professional service focused expert.
Latest from homebuy1
- Sharia Conveyancing Solicitors, Islamic Legal Services | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Easy To Compare Conveyancers Pricing | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Best Buy, Simple To Use Conveyancing Calculator | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Great Value Mortgage Approved Lawyers | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Instantly Find Solicitors Fixed Legal Rates | Homebuyer Conveyancing
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer panel provides you with the cost calculation search filters to match your specific legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying residential property or buy to let property investments. Our Lender Solicitors panel cover England and Wales. Your sale and purchase conveyancing prices are fully itemised. No hidden charges. Free No Obligation Advice
First Time Buyer? Need Advice? – Prepare your legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer by using the quote tool.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best Lender panel approved Solicitors for your residential New Build, Sale and Purchase, Moving House or Remortgage by using our independent Lender Conveyancing Solicitor near me comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison service - No personal details
- Conveyancing charges - Fully itemised - Include legal fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Professional Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best conveyancing quotes
- The Homebuyer Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance to their quote
Find out about Buyers Protect Insurance.
Read all about our Service Price Promise.
Conveyancing Direct Service
The conveyancing Process Explained
Click the link - SURVEY QUOTE
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate costs / urgency