Free legal Conveyance Calculator | Best Conveyancing Quotes ComparisonWritten by homebuy1
Use our free legal conveyance calculator, without entering any personal details you can determine quickly which Homebuyer Lawyer to go with.
Local Conveyancer Finder
If you are a First Time Buyer or maybe want additional Solicitor services then finding a Conveyancer is the ideal professional to manage your property legal transaction.
You can go online to the Homebuyer website and review legal costs without entering any personal details.
Compare best Solicitors in just a few steps.
You can filter your results by price, location and by Mortgage Lender.
Legal Fees Price Comparison
Find your conveyancing savings by comparing like for like quotations from trusted Conveyancers. Pricing without compromise to service.
Move forward with your property transaction with the knowledge that you can budget for your move or remortgage.
Instruct your Homebuyer Solicitor before offer acceptance stage.
Conveyancers Costs Calculator
When you are ready you can take a quote away and schedule a call.
Get ready to discuss your conveyance and to get answers to any questions you may have.
Try and determine an achievable exchange of contracts date.
Under English law your offer is binding on exchange of contracts. Minimise the chance of being gazumped by getting to exchange of contracts as fast as is possible.
You can choose one or both helpful insurance policies.
Buyers Protect - Covers the majority of your purchase costs should the property fail to transact through no fault of your own.
Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance - Provides building insurance cover between exchange of contracts and completion for up to 28 days.
Please do call
0345 463 7664
If you need help in using the calculator or that you want peace of mind that the Solicitor you are thinking of instructing is the right one.
The Homebuyer service when comparing purchase quotes, uses a Onesearch Direct search pack that covers all counties in England and Wales.
If you are selling a property then it is the Buyer that carries out the searches.
We do find that many Homebuyers and Investors calculate their legals well before they want to instruct a Lawyer.
Save money on conveyancing.
Do you have questions? Find answers by visiting the Homebuyer news section.
Latest from homebuy1
- You Choose Your Solicitor Using Our Free Local Finder | Property Solicitors Quotes
- Quotes Just For Conveyancing Direct And Near Me | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Convenient Pricing For Conveyancing Solicitors Fees | Local Conveyancing Quotes
- Costs And Fees For Conveyancing Calculated Online : Local Solicitors Quotes
- Conveyance Comparison Quotes For Moving & Remortgaging | Fast Solicitor Finder
New Homebuyer Scottish Conveyancing panel
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the conveyancing calculation search filters to match your specific legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying and remortgaging residential property or buy to let investments. Our Lender Conveyancing Solicitors panel cover England and Wales. Your remortgage, sale and purchase conveyancing prices are fully itemised. No hidden extras. Free No Obligation Advice
First Time Buyer? Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your conveyancing legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best Lender panel approved Conveyancing Solicitors quote for your residential New Build, Sale and Purchase, Moving House or Remortgage. Use our free independent Conveyancing Solicitors near me comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison quote service - No personal details
- Conveyancing costs - Fully itemised quote - Include legal fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Professional Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best conveyancing quotes
- The Homebuyer Conveyancing Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance
Find out about Buyers Protect Insurance.
Conveyancing Service Promise.
Conveyancing Direct Service
The conveyancing costs Process Explained
Homebuyer Survey Costs
Click the link - SURVEY Finder
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate urgency with cost