No Personal Details Required To Find A Conveyancer | Homebuyer ConveyancingWritten by homebuy1
No personal details required to view quotes online presented fully itemised for you to make an informed decision on who to instruct.
Conveyancing Calculator And Local Solicitor Finder
If you are moving house, remortgaging then go online and use the Homebuyer moving comparison service.
We at Homebuyer provide the savvy search and calculator tool for you to review like for like quotes.
In your own time. Without having to enter any personal details find a Conveyancer
Compare Best Moving Conveyancers Fees
The Homebuyer accurate quotes detail your legal fees and disbursements for your specific property transaction.
Fast track, express your conveyancing needs today using a Homebuyer panel member.
Understand your costs quickly and efficiently before you instruct an expert lawyer
So many websites provide this service but the majority do ask for personal details upfront. We don't and as such you only get called when you expect it.
When you take a quote away you can then decide the best time to be called from your chosen Conveyancer.
You may be recommended a Conveyancer from your Estate Agent or Mortgage Broker. This can be helpful but doing some due diligence yourself on that recommendation is definitely worth while.
The top 4 questions :-
1) Is the recommended Solicitor on your Lender approved panel?
2) Are the moving conveyance fees competitive?
3) Have you compared the pricng breakdown?
4) Do you need a local Solicitor or will a cheap out of town suffice?
If Lawyers are based in a low cost of living area then they should be cheaper.
The conveyance savings can be substantial.
Do your homework and check out competitive pricing from members of the Homebuyer panel.
We are here to help, so please do call
0345 463 7664
We can help you and knowing that someone is at the end of a phone really does help to take the stress out of moving.
In addition when you take a quotation away you can add Buyers Protect Insurance.
An insurance that covers the majority of your purchase costs should you fail to transact through no fault of your own.
You will need Building Insurance in place ready for Exchange of contracts. Consider the advantages of using the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance.
A policy that provides building insurance cover between exchange of contracts and completion for up to 28 days.
A helping hand to both Solicitor and Homebuyer.
If you are moving house then using the same Lawyer for your sale and purchase conveyance should be cheaper than using two different Lawyers. It can save you time as you have just 1 point of contact.
View house buying Solicitors pricing and instruct before offer acceptance stage.
Latest from homebuy1
- Cheap Conveyancing quote From Homebuyer Local Solicitors Online
- Free Legals When Remortgaging - A great concept or NOT
- How Much Can you Afford To Borrow From A Mortgage Lender? | Best Mortgage Deals
- Affordability Check And Mortgage Best Buy Rates | Book A Mortgage Broker Call
- Mortgage Broker With Best Rate Deals Finder. Local, Cheap Lender Comparison.
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the conveyancing calculation search filters to match your specific legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying and remortgaging residential property or buy to let property investments. Our Lender Conveyancing Solicitors panel cover England and Wales. Your remortgage, sale and purchase conveyancing prices are fully itemised. No hidden extras. Free No Obligation Advice
First Time Buyer? Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your conveyancing legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best Lender panel approved Conveyancing Solicitors quote for your residential New Build, Sale and Purchase, Moving House or Remortgage. Use our free independent Conveyancing Solicitors near me comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison quote service - No personal details
- Conveyancing costs - Fully itemised quote - Include legal fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Professional Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best conveyancing quotes
- The Homebuyer Conveyancing Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance
Find out about Buyers Protect Insurance.
Conveyancing Service Promise.
Conveyancing Direct Service
The conveyancing costs Process Explained
Homebuyer Survey Costs
Click the link - SURVEY Finder
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate urgency with cost