No Personal Details Required To Find A Conveyancer | Homebuyer ConveyancingWritten by homebuy1
No personal details required to view quotes online presented fully itemised for you to make an informed decision on who to instruct.
Conveyancing Calculator And Local Solicitor Finder
If you are moving house, remortgaging then go online and use the Homebuyer moving comparison service.
We at Homebuyer provide the savvy search and calculator tool for you to review like for like quotes.
In your own time. Without having to enter any personal details find a Conveyancer
Compare Best Moving Conveyancers Fees
The Homebuyer accurate quotes detail your legal fees and disbursements for your specific property transaction.
Fast track, express your conveyancing needs today using a Homebuyer panel member.
Understand your costs quickly and efficiently before you instruct an expert lawyer
So many websites provide this service but the majority do ask for personal details upfront. We don't and as such you only get called when you expect it.
When you take a quote away you can then decide the best time to be called from your chosen Conveyancer.
You may be recommended a Conveyancer from your Estate Agent or Mortgage Broker. This can be helpful but doing some due diligence yourself on that recommendation is definitely worth while.
The top 4 questions :-
1) Is the recommended Solicitor on your Lender approved panel?
2) Are the moving conveyance fees competitive?
3) Have you compared the pricng breakdown?
4) Do you need a local Solicitor or will a cheap out of town suffice?
If Lawyers are based in a low cost of living area then they should be cheaper.
The conveyance savings can be substantial.
Do your homework and check out competitive pricing from members of the Homebuyer panel.
We are here to help, so please do call
0345 463 7664
We can help you and knowing that someone is at the end of a phone really does help to take the stress out of moving.
In addition when you take a quotation away you can add Buyers Protect Insurance.
An insurance that covers the majority of your purchase costs should you fail to transact through no fault of your own.
You will need Building Insurance in place ready for Exchange of contracts. Consider the advantages of using the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance.
A policy that provides building insurance cover between exchange of contracts and completion for up to 28 days.
A helping hand to both Solicitor and Homebuyer.
If you are moving house then using the same Lawyer for your sale and purchase conveyance should be cheaper than using two different Lawyers. It can save you time as you have just 1 point of contact.
View house buying Solicitors pricing and instruct before offer acceptance stage.
Latest from homebuy1
- Sharia Conveyancing Solicitors, Islamic Legal Services | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Easy To Compare Conveyancers Pricing | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Best Buy, Simple To Use Conveyancing Calculator | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Great Value Mortgage Approved Lawyers | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Instantly Find Solicitors Fixed Legal Rates | Homebuyer Conveyancing
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the cost calculation search filters to match your specific legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying residential property or buy to let property investments. Our Lender Conveyancing Solicitors panel cover England and Wales. Your sale and purchase conveyancing prices are fully itemised. No hidden charges. Free No Obligation Advice
First Time Buyer? Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer, Solicitor by using the quote tool.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best Lender panel approved Conveyancing Solicitors for your residential New Build, Sale and Purchase, Moving House or Remortgage. It is free to use our independent Lender Conveyancing Solicitors near me comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison service - No personal details
- Conveyancing charges - Fully itemised - Include legal fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Professional Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best conveyancing quotes
- The Homebuyer Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance to their quote
Find out about Buyers Protect Insurance.
Read all about our Service Price Promise.
Conveyancing Direct Service
The conveyancing Process Explained
Click the link - SURVEY QUOTE
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate costs / urgency