Property Transaction - Legals - We Can Help You | Homebuyer ConveyancingWritten by homebuy1
We can help you with your property transaction by providing an easy to use legal comparison service. No personal details are required to view quotes.
Moving House or Remortgaging
Instruct a Solicitor for your property sale, purchase or remortgage. Instantly review accurate quotes for your move or get to grips with your remortgage conveyancing.
The Homebuyer calculator is free to use. You can review competitive quotations without entering any personal details.
When ready take a quote away and book a timed call directly from your chosen firm. Conveyancing choices made easy and transparent.
Instruct a Lawyer
You can instruct once you are happy with your costs. Our advice is that you appoint your Solicitor to manage your property legals before offer acceptance stage.
It does take time to read the documentation that is sent to you by your Solicitor on instruction. Parts will need to be completed, signed and returned. Only on receipt can they start your conveyance.
Understand your Cost of Conveyancing
The Homebuyer fixed quotes set out in full your legal fees and disbursements. With this in mind you can comfortably instruct a Lawyer with the knowledge that you can plan your conveyance, working to a budget.
The Homebuyer panel consists of over 120 members. They supply their legal fees and available capacity. To keep on top of Solicitor service levels the available capacity is managed.
Registered Lender Solicitor
Sometimes a Homebuyer or Investor requires a Conveyancer that is approved to work on a specific mortgage Lender panel. We provide the tools to filter for a Solicitor by Mortgage Lender. This saves everyone time and you can of course use an estimated purchase price to then find a Lawyer if that helps.
A Helping Hand for First Time Buyers
First Time Buyers are often unaware on what they should be paying for house purchase Solicitors and how the process works.
We provide the ability to review sale and purchase Conveyancing without entering personal details and Buyers are free to book a call to ask their questions.
Go online and compare lender Conveyancers.
0345 463 7664
Where we can help you find your Value for money Conveyancer
Latest from homebuy1
- Sharia Conveyancing Solicitors, Islamic Legal Services | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Easy To Compare Conveyancers Pricing | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Best Buy, Simple To Use Conveyancing Calculator | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Great Value Mortgage Approved Lawyers | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Instantly Find Solicitors Fixed Legal Rates | Homebuyer Conveyancing
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer panel provides you with the cost calculation search filters to match your specific legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying residential property or buy to let property investments. Our Lender Solicitors panel cover England and Wales. Your sale and purchase conveyancing prices are fully itemised. No hidden charges. Free No Obligation Advice
First Time Buyer? Need Advice? – Prepare your legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer by using the quote tool.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best Lender panel approved Solicitors for your residential New Build, Sale and Purchase, Moving House or Remortgage by using our independent Lender Conveyancing Solicitor near me comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison service - No personal details
- Conveyancing charges - Fully itemised - Include legal fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Professional Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best conveyancing quotes
- The Homebuyer Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance to their quote
Find out about Buyers Protect Insurance.
Read all about our Service Price Promise.
Conveyancing Fixed Fees Direct Service
The conveyancing Process Explained
Click the link - SURVEY QUOTE
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate costs / urgency