Property Sale, Purchase Or Remortgage? Compare Conveyancing Solicitors Quotes.Written by homebuy1
Instruct a Solicitor for your property sale, purchase or remortgage. Instantly compare online Conveyancing Solicitors quotes by cheapest, nearest and by Lender.
Moving House or Remortgaging
Instruct a Solicitor for your property sale, purchase or remortgage. Instantly compare accurate Solicitors quotes for your move or get to grips with your remortgage conveyancing fees.
The Homebuyer Conveyancing calculator is free to use. You can review competitive quotes without entering any personal details.
When ready take a quote away and book a timed call directly from your chosen firm. Conveyancing choices made easy and transparent.
Instruct a Lawyer
You can instruct a Solicitor once you are happy with your cost of conveyancing. Our advice is that you appoint your Solicitor to manage your property legals before offer acceptance stage.
It does take time to read the documentation that is sent to you by your Solicitor on instruction. Parts will need to be completed, signed and returned. Only on receipt can the Solicitor start your conveyance.
Understand your Cost of Conveyancing
The Homebuyer fixed fee quotes set out in full your legal fees and disbursements costs. With this in mind you can comfortably instruct a Lawyer with the knowledge that you can plan your conveyance, working to a budget.
The Homebuyer panel consists of over 120 Conveyancers. They supply their legal fees and available capacity. To keep on top of Solicitor service levels the available capacity is managed.
Registered Lender Conveyancing Solicitor
Sometimes a Homebuyer or Investor requires a Conveyancer that is approved to work on a specific mortgage Lender panel. We provide the tools to filter for a Solicitor by Mortgage Lender. This saves everyone time and you can of course use an estimated purchase price to then find a Lawyer if that helps.
A Helping Hand for First Time Buyers
First Time Buyers are often unaware on what they should be paying for house purchase Solicitors and how the conveyancing process works.
We provide the ability to review sale and purchase fixed fee Conveyancing Solicitors costs without entering personal details and Buyers are free to book a call to ask their questions.
Go online and compare lender conveyance quotes.
0345 463 7664
Where we can help you find your Value for money Conveyancer
Latest from homebuy1
- Best Conveyance Compare Pricing | Online Lender Solicitor Finder
- Best Mortgage Solicitor Comparison | Online Direct Conveyancer Fees
- Best Conveyancing Compare | Value For Money Solicitors Costs Finder
- Best Compare Conveyancing Solicitors | Online Property Lawyers Costs
- Best Conveyancing Solicitors Costs | Online Conveyancer Comparison
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer panel provides you with the cost of conveyancing calculation search filters to match your specific legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying residential property or buy to let property investments. Our Lender Solicitors conveyancing panel cover England and Wales. Your sale and purchase conveyancing prices are fully itemised. No hidden charges. Free No Obligation Advice
First Time Buyer? Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer by using the conveyancing quote tool.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best Lender conveyancing panel approved Solicitors for your residential New Build, Sale and Purchase, Moving House or Remortgage by using our independent Lender Conveyancing Solicitor near me comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison service - No personal details
- Conveyancing charges - Fully itemised - Include legal fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Professional Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best Conveyancing quote
- The Homebuyer Conveyancing Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance to their quote
Find out about Buyers Protect Insurance.
Read all about our Service Price Promise.
Enjoy a Conveyancing Direct Service
Click the link - SURVEY QUOTE
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate costs / urgency