Join Our Conveyancing Panel | Homebuyer ConveyancingWritten by homebuy1
Homebuyer Conveyancing membership application. Join us and enjoy high conversation rates.
Working for and with Solicitors
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel has over 120 members. We are opening the doors to get another 30 Solicitors within the next 3 months based nationally.
No joining fees.
Turning Customers Into Clients
Homebuyers and Investors can visit the Homebuyer website and other affiliate websites to compare accurate quotes by price, location and by Mortgage Lender without entering any personal details.
When ready, they can take a quote away and book a call directly from a Homebuyer Solicitor member.
Homebuyer Solicitors enjoy being introduced to potential Clients.
Conversion to instruction is high. See Legal Futures
Local conveyancing is making a come back. Quality of service, recommendation and repeat Clients is what everyone wants. It's not about a cheap price anymore.
Providing a value for money conveyancing panel experience.
Mortgage Brokers are now enjoying the benefits of passing work to the Homebuyer panel via their own integrated conveyancing solution. They can literally review pricing and instruct with the knowledge that the Client care pack will be sent out promptly to their Client.
Interested in Joining?
If you are a Solicitor and you want high quality referrals then please do get in touch. We ask that you use Onesearch Direct searches. The comprehensive search pack within the purchase results, costs the Customer less than £200.
In addition when quotes are generated the Homebuyer, Investor can add the Buyers Protect and the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance.
Buyers Protect covers the majority of purchase costs should the property fail to transact through no fault of the Buyer.
Flexi Smart provides building Insurance cover between exchange of contracts and completion for up to 28 days.
Now that's progress.
We value feedback and act on it.
See the quotation tool on https://www.homebuyerconveyancing.com.
You can also add a quotation tool to your website
or call 0345 463 7664
and ask for Duncan Pattinson
Latest from homebuy1
- Sharia Conveyancing Solicitors, Islamic Legal Services | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Easy To Compare Conveyancers Pricing | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Best Buy, Simple To Use Conveyancing Calculator | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Great Value Mortgage Approved Lawyers | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Instantly Find Solicitors Fixed Legal Rates | Homebuyer Conveyancing
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the cost calculation search filters to match your specific legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying residential property or buy to let property investments. Our Lender Conveyancing Solicitors panel cover England and Wales. Your sale and purchase conveyancing prices are fully itemised. No hidden charges. Free No Obligation Advice
First Time Buyer? Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer, by using the quote tool.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best Lender panel approved Conveyancing Solicitors for your residential New Build, Sale and Purchase, Moving House or Remortgage. It is free to use our independent Lender Conveyancing Solicitors near me comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison service - No personal details
- Conveyancing charges - Fully itemised - Include legal fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Professional Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best conveyancing quotes
- The Homebuyer Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance to their quote
Find out about Buyers Protect Insurance.
Read all about our Service Price Promise.
Conveyancing Direct Service
The conveyancing Process Explained
Click the link - SURVEY QUOTE
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate costs / urgency