Join Our Conveyancing Panel | Homebuyer ConveyancingWritten by homebuy1
Homebuyer Conveyancing membership application. Join us and enjoy high conversation rates.
Working for and with Solicitors
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel has over 120 members. We are opening the doors to get another 30 Solicitors within the next 3 months based nationally.
No joining fees.
Turning Customers Into Clients
Homebuyers and Investors can visit the Homebuyer website and other affiliate websites to compare accurate quotes by price, location and by Mortgage Lender without entering any personal details.
When ready, they can take a quote away and book a call directly from a Homebuyer Solicitor member.
Homebuyer Solicitors enjoy being introduced to potential Clients.
Conversion to instruction is high. See Legal Futures
Local conveyancing is making a come back. Quality of service, recommendation and repeat Clients is what everyone wants. It's not about a cheap price anymore.
Providing a value for money conveyancing panel experience.
Mortgage Brokers are now enjoying the benefits of passing work to the Homebuyer panel via their own integrated conveyancing solution. They can literally review pricing and instruct with the knowledge that the Client care pack will be sent out promptly to their Client.
Interested in Joining?
If you are a Solicitor and you want high quality referrals then please do get in touch. We ask that you use Onesearch Direct searches. The comprehensive search pack within the purchase results, costs the Customer less than £200.
In addition when quotes are generated the Homebuyer, Investor can add the Buyers Protect and the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance.
Buyers Protect covers the majority of purchase costs should the property fail to transact through no fault of the Buyer.
Flexi Smart provides building Insurance cover between exchange of contracts and completion for up to 28 days.
Now that's progress.
We value feedback and act on it.
See the quotation tool on https://www.homebuyerconveyancing.com.
You can also add a quotation tool to your website
or call 0345 463 7664
and ask for Duncan Pattinson
Latest from homebuy1
- First Time Buyers Best Mortgage Interest Rates | Easy Mortgage Eligibility Check
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Quotes | Borrow Money | Get A Mortgage Repayment Cost
- How Much Mortgage Can I Afford? | Find A First Time Buyer Local Mortgage Broker Quote
- Shared Ownership Mortgage Adviser Solicitors Quotes | Best Calculator Comparison
- Local Mortgage Adviser Experts | Best Rate Mortgage Calculator Online Quotes
New Homebuyer Scottish Conveyancing panel
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the conveyancing calculation search filters to match your specific legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying and remortgaging residential property or buy to let investments. Our Lender Conveyancing Solicitors panel cover England and Wales. Your remortgage, sale and purchase conveyancing prices are fully itemised. No hidden extras. Free No Obligation Advice
First Time Buyer? Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your conveyancing legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best Lender panel approved Conveyancing Solicitors quote for your residential New Build, Sale and Purchase, Moving House or Remortgage. Use our free independent Conveyancing Solicitors near me comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison quote service - No personal details
- Conveyancing costs - Fully itemised quote - Include legal fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Professional Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best conveyancing quotes
- The Homebuyer Conveyancing Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance
Find out about Buyers Protect Insurance.
Conveyancing Service Promise.
Conveyancing Direct Service
The conveyancing costs Process Explained
Homebuyer Survey Costs
Click the link - SURVEY Finder
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate urgency with cost