Find Legal Professionals Fast | Homebuyer ConveyancingWritten by homebuy1
Find legal Professionals to manage your freehold, leasehold property at an affordable price.
Online Solicitors Finder
We at Homebuyer provide you with a best deal Solicitors charges finder, where you can review accurate quotes quickly and efficiently without entering any personal details.
Check out and save on your legal pricing when buying, selling or remortgaging freehold, leasehold property.
Use our free service to compare conveyancing fees and disbursements and enjoy savings today.
We use accurate legal fees and not average costs. You can look forward to finding a cheapest Conveyancer for your move or remortgage in just a few steps.
No personal details required to find Homebuyer quotations.
We provide moving house, remortgage and Buy to Let Investment, instant pricing from over 120 members who are members of the National Homebuyer panel.
You can filter your results by price, local and by Mortgage Lender.
Our value for money Homebuyer Property Solicitors provide fixed quotes so that you know where you stand on price.
The Homebuyer cheap Lawyers are based in low cost of living areas. Service is paramount and the expert Solicitors understand what is required and when, to get you to exchange of contracts as fast as is possible.
The UK Conveyancer system is complex and both Buyer and Seller can pull out of the property transaction at any time up to exchange of contracts.
Lender Approved Mortgage Solicitor
Some Lenders do stipulate that you must use an approved Conveyancer that is registered on their panel.
Calculate your Mortgage Lender Conveyancer fees by using the easy to use Mortgage Lender conveyancing search filter.
Choose from :-
The cheapest available Mortgage Solicitor
The nearest, local Lender Lawyer
Quite simply we provide Lender choices, so that you can make an informed decision on which Homebuyer Solicitor to instruct.
Instruct a Homebuyer Solicitor
Review quotes from leading Conveyancer professionals in your own time, bringing down the cost of conveyancing for buying, selling or remortgaging UK property.
When ready take a quote away from your chosen Conveyancer and schedule a call to discuss your conveyance and to ask any questions you may have.
The big question of course is how long will it take to get to exchange of contracts? That varies as some Buyers are in a chain.
Our advice is be in the driving seat and instruct a Homebuyer Lawyer before offer acceptance stage.
0345 463 7664 where we can help you.
Latest from homebuy1
- Sharia Conveyancing Solicitors, Islamic Legal Services | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Easy To Compare Conveyancers Pricing | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Best Buy, Simple To Use Conveyancing Calculator | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Great Value Mortgage Approved Lawyers | Homebuyer Conveyancing
- Instantly Find Solicitors Fixed Legal Rates | Homebuyer Conveyancing
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer panel provides you with the cost calculation search filters to match your specific legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying residential property or buy to let property investments. Our Lender Solicitors panel cover England and Wales. Your sale and purchase conveyancing prices are fully itemised. No hidden charges. Free No Obligation Advice
First Time Buyer? Need Advice? – Prepare your legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer by using the quote tool.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best Lender panel approved Solicitors for your residential New Build, Sale and Purchase, Moving House or Remortgage by using our independent Lender Conveyancing Solicitor near me comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison service - No personal details
- Conveyancing charges - Fully itemised - Include legal fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Professional Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best conveyancing quotes
- The Homebuyer Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance to their quote
Find out about Buyers Protect Insurance.
Read all about our Service Price Promise.
Conveyancing Fixed Fees Direct Service
The conveyancing Process Explained
Click the link - SURVEY QUOTE
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate costs / urgency