Preferred Conveyancer Partner | Homebuyer ConveyancingWritten by homebuy1
Find your preferred Conveyancer partner that will help you sell or buy your home.
Preferred Conveyancer Partner
We at Homebuyer provide a panel of over 120 members and you can take your time to review accurate moving conveyancing fees and disbursements without entering any personal details.
The fixed fee conveyancing quotes are easy to read and understand and do itemise all your legal costs.
Sometimes you will read about preferred partners or the Estate Agent may recommend a Solicitor.
The bottom line is that Solicitors are regulated and if they belong to a panel, then with the right tools you can compare quotations by cheapest, local and by Mortgage Lender. Time and time again some Sales Agents recommend their preferred partner without presenting alternatives to Homebuyers.
We know from experience and by the many comparison websites, that Consumers enjoy viewing a number of companies simultaneously. Being able to see a breakdown of costs and like for like firms, is key in making the right decision on who to instruct.
The devil is in the detail. If your Sales Agent recommends a Solicitor, then the first check is to make sure that they are on your Mortgage Lender panel. If they are not then your Sales Agent recommended Solicitor may have to contract part of the work to another Solicitor that is on the lender panel.
All that we ask is that your scrutinise any recommended Solicitor with the many on the Homebuyer panel.
We at Homebuyer provide you with the conveyancing search filter tools to find Lender approved Conveyancers.
Choose the right Conveyancer in your own time
If you are moving house then check out sale and purchase quotations.
1) When ready you can take an accurate quote away from your preferred Conveyancer partner.
2) Consider the advantages of adding the Buyer Protect Policy and the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance. If you do add them then you are provided with details about the policies, a page per policy.
3) Schedule a direct call back from your Conveyancer to discuss your conveyance and if interested ask about the insurances. They are designed to help you.
4) When the Solicitor calls, if happy, instruct and they will send out promptly to you a Client Care Pack and terms of engagement.
5) On receipt of the paperwork please read, sign and return.
6) The Lawyer will start the conveyance process once they have received from you the signed terms of engagement.
Straightforward, easy to use, instant Homebuyer finder service.
Preparation will lead you to find your preferred Solicitor.
If you are buying a resale property then the Homebuyer results use a comprehensive search pack which is less than £200 and covers all Counties in England and Wales. You will enjoy saving money if you are buying in an area where the local authority costs are high.
The Homebuyer panel members have access to a search ordering portal that also checks if additional searches are recommended. Coal Mining, HS2, Cornish Tin are just a few. One search Direct is our preferential partner.
If we need something new to help Buyers make their move then they are ready to move with the market demand.
The prime example, working together, is the Flexi Smart House Insurance. This was designed to support the Lawyer to get to exchange and allow thinking time after exchange of contracts for the Homebuyer to find the best building insurance on the market. It does just that.
A Mortgage Lender requirement is that the Buyer provides Building Insurance, which starts on exchange of contracts.
Please do call 0345 463 7664 if you need support in finding your Lawyer to manage your sale, purchase, remortgage or transfer of equity.
We help you to review your legal options.
Latest from homebuy1
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Quotes | Borrow Money | Get A Mortgage Repayment Cost
- How Much Mortgage Can I Afford? | Find A First Time Buyer Local Mortgage Broker Quote
- Shared Ownership Mortgage Adviser Solicitors Quotes | Best Calculator Comparison
- Local Mortgage Adviser Experts | Best Rate Mortgage Calculator Online Quotes
- Fast Mortgage Calculator | How Much Can I Borrow? | Best Remortgage Deals Comparison
New Homebuyer Scottish Conveyancing panel
Why Choose Us
The Homebuyer Conveyancing panel provides you with the conveyancing calculation search filters to match your specific legal needs, when it comes to selling, buying and remortgaging residential property or buy to let investments. Our Lender Conveyancing Solicitors panel cover England and Wales. Your remortgage, sale and purchase conveyancing prices are fully itemised. No hidden extras. Free No Obligation Advice
First Time Buyer? Need Conveyancing Advice? – Prepare your conveyancing legal question and book a timed call back from your chosen Conveyancer.
Alternatively please call us on 0345 463 7664. We are here to help you.
Find your best Lender panel approved Conveyancing Solicitors quote for your residential New Build, Sale and Purchase, Moving House or Remortgage. Use our free independent Conveyancing Solicitors near me comparison service.
Our Service Promise
- Price Comparison quote service - No personal details
- Conveyancing costs - Fully itemised quote - Include legal fees and disbursements
- Book a call from your Conveyancer at your requested time
- Professional Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers that understand your needs
- Please call us on 0345 463 7664 We will help you find your best conveyancing quotes
- The Homebuyer Conveyancing Panel are monitored for on time call backs and service delivery. They adhere to a Customer Charter. We value Customer feedback and act on it
- SRA Regulated Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Homebuyers can add the Flexi Smart Contingency House Insurance
Find out about Buyers Protect Insurance.
Conveyancing Service Promise.
Conveyancing Direct Service
The conveyancing costs Process Explained
Homebuyer Survey Costs
Click the link - SURVEY Finder
Order your Homebuyer Survey and Valuation
Is your new property in good order and worth what you are paying for it.
You can get a discount on the following reports.
RICS Condition Report - Property Condition
RICS Homebuyer Report - Property Condition and Valuation
RICS Premium Building Survey - Property Condition, Valuation with approximate urgency with cost